The test that we had last week, was ok. Other than that, my weight remains at 87kg, which is ok la. According to the Doc, its already hard for me to gain more weight at this stage. Urine test everything is ok.
Baby is also doing good in the tummy. He is now at 3/5 position kepala tu. But not fully engaged yet, so it wont be anytime soon. Well, I got 2 more weeks to my due date anyway... heh. Uri is in good position, the head, heart and everything is doing good. Oh, the heart beat this time is 144. The weight has reduced to 2.6kg. Doc said that once dah beranak, it will be at 3kg the least.
The doc ajar pulak the pain reliefs.. the injection, the gas and the epidural. As much as I want to go all natural and drug free, it all depends. Hehe. But, Im praying hard that it will. Insyallah.
Epidural is RM1000 hokaayy! huhu. But its the best la, as the doc said, takde effect baby and I can concerntrate on the whole labour and lagi senang nak kuar. Yaaayaaaiii... Labour can take up to 3 hours jer. Tok nenek citer that it will effect the mommy's back in the future or anything, if CRAP! hehe
Ohhh... In the morning semlm, I was having contractions. It was mild la nak kiranya. i went to see the doc kat klinic opis... she rasa2 pun that it wont happen anytime soon. It lasted the whole day, until I got home and ZzzzZzZz... ehhe..
So, I got MC from the Doc, so I will be on leave till end of the week. Yee Ha!
I will go check out the new video of the baby and upload if theres anything good ok?
Nites!
No comments:
Post a Comment