Sunday, May 3

Pre register

On Saturday, pegi SJMC utk pre register to the hospital. At least kita dpt idea of the whole thing. Suma menda dah kira settle la nih. Tapi takde la perlu bayar apa apa dulu. but the deposit yang akan sampai sana is RM4,500. Kalau everything goes well and takde masalah, the harga pun mungkin akan lagi rendah lagi pada tu. Insyallah suma akan ok. 

Since mom's company still cover i.. :P And org tu tanya if I ada medical/insurance card. I just bukak je la my purse and show 2 cards that I haf. Mmg card ijau kita tu cover demam jer.. :P My AIA insurans card gives me corporate rate... its cheap cheaper than the normal price. Alhamdulillah.  For a single room including tax pun takat RM160-ish. 

We requested to go see the labour & post natal rooms. They pun showed us around and gave us the chance to tanya2 soalan suma. Apa apa pun, Im equipped with stuff already. hehe.. goooddiieee!! So far everything is cleared. Bout how long till the labour will the baby come see us? Bout breast feeding, and if we should bring my own breat pump? What will the baby and I need during our stay? So everythings good. :) 

Pehtu kita pun pegi la ke Subang Parade to have lunch and then pegi ke Mothercare to buy pressie for my lil new niece. We bought her 3 pcs of baju strpes and with ribbons.  Ada blue, pink and red... Aiyo so cute!! buying baju for girls make me go more gila!  

When mom dah siap kerja, pegi pulak ke rumah my cousin tu la utk visit and kasi pressie. Wah, mmg she's so cute! Yaya, im sure u've seen her thru skype kan? Comels ok. Wanted to carry her, but I have a thing with carrying other ppl's less than a week old baby. hehe.. I berani jer, as Ive taken care of all of my younger cousins. Me no problem with babies. Just afraid, at tis point, parents would be protective skit kan. :P So Id rather not la. Coz during my time, I THINK i wouldnt mind... tapi ntah la... I might nak bagi pada org2 yg dah biasa je kan... so, sama la rasa. Just out of respect. Ish anak orang ok! 

Mom also talked to Linda's mom pasal pantang punya barang, bengkung and all that. Her mom was very nice to share and bagi tips2 suma. 

I didnt get any pics coz my fone was kong kong...  

Malam pulak, pegi santai for dins dins and later to my parents to hantar the baby stuff that we bought. Senang citer hantar awal2. Nanti Amin pun takyah susah2 nak ulang alik je amik barang sorang when Im at my parents already. 

Ok, later today nak pegi Ikea to get box for the lil one punya barang, then to my auntie's house in Shah Alam to visit and ask her bout the tukar urut. Malam tu pulak, ke clini for our check up with baby. Hope everything goes well. 

No comments: