Friday, May 15

The Phones I had

I did this things-LivingSocial in Facebook for the first time. came across yang pilih the 5 phones I had since my 1st. Wow, it got me sit here lama giler to ingat balik the model names and yada yada ok! hehe... But its really fun, plus when I get to ingat balik how I simpan duit nak beli, or present, or pegi beli kat mana... hehe.. so dah kata MC ni kan, I think I nak wat entry pasal ni lah... hehe... 

My 1st > Nokia 3210 
I got this from my aunty. I was at her office, and she brought out a box of phone and present it to me. :D Masa tu I was 19 kot, and my parents blum ada niat nak beli pun, mungkin ada la, tapi tak nak layan I lagi kot... giler, RM1000 for this fone. Hehe. Biler nampak orang pakai jer, duk tunjuk2 my parents. Harus la tak layan. :P Time tu, handphone ni kira luxury la. It came with Grey colour, and on Valentines day, Amin came all the way to Cyber and gave me the Green and Red housing! Woo hoo! I still remember, giler happy! 

My 2nd - Nokia 8210 
This was my dream fone, even before dapat the 1st one... I collected my Raya angpau, and Abah gave me a few cash, hehe.. and me got this fone! I loved it to bits! But I still kept the old fone, I think I gave it to my cousin ke? Ker trade in. Mak Aih, tak ingat. Pakai ni, agak lama gak. Very happy with it. Yeap, it was this colour and it also came with a grey one too! 

My 3rd - Ericsson R600
This was actually Amin's. He bought a new one, the same as my 4th, while I used this till I got to sell off the old one to buy the next fone. I cant remember what happened to this one. Maybe we sold it off too kot? I dun remember keeping any fone kan? Biasanya akan jual. But, I realy loved this fone too! the keypad was soooooo sedap! Nak taip je rasa dia.. hehe 
My 4th - Sony Ericsson T68i
We both pakai this fone. For a while until Amin found a new love. Heh. This one has a detachable camera, and oh that time it was a big thing! I loved this one too! So solid...! Kalau boleh pakai lagi, mmg dah pegang sampai skang. With the money that I sold off my 2nd fone, I beli this fone. amin tolong top up skit. Hehe. 


My 5th - Sony Ericsson T68
I fell in love with this one even more coz it was Red! I had a big thing with that colour at that time. Mmg best yang nih. Kali ni, kitaorg beli kat supplier terus. So got cheap2 skit. mmg best and stylo fone nih. I simpan ni sampai dah merekah2 kaler merah tu! Phone ni je tak jual, kasi kat my dad pastu. sian dia punya fone lagi la. 


My 6th - O2 Xda II Mini

camna nak jatuh cintan? Mmg best pun fone nih. Amin had his PDA fone, so kadang2 pakai fone dia, and terasa sgt la best!!! Pada suatu hari, Amin pulang kerumah dengan muka selamber sahaja. Tiba2, bila saya jumpa lagi sekali dgn dia, ada pulak kotak di atas meja. Present katanya. Lalu saya membuka tanpa tanya byk. Heheh.. Harus la happy! I like! Masalah dia nak sms jer masa drive. hehehe.. Other than that, I love this fone!! I can change the themes suma ikut mood saya sendiri. Nak tgk video, apa saja la. Mmg best! Thank you again, Daddy RIA!  


My 7th - Sony Ericsson Z610i
Ni la akibat tersuka kat PINK and terikut ikut ngan OC! hehehe.. the best flip phone and the most affordable one for me. collect from duit gaji kali nih pulak. Heh. I think I got bored and tired of using PDA fone that sometimes, you gotta admit- frustrating. Dgn features canggih dia, mmg I terpukau! hehe.. Sapa ada fone ni akan paham la betapa bestnya! Kan? Malangnya, satu ari bangun and fone ni dah tak nak idup. Charge pun takde jadi apa. Sedeyyyy sgt k! Walaupun kasi problem gak kadang2. Tapi mmg puas hati jer. Dah simpan dah fone nih, and the last time nak pakai... the battery pulak rosak. Huuuuuuu! I want you back! 
My 8th - Nokia 610 Navigator
Ala ala sliding, cam best... ikut peredaran trend kan. Takyah tau camna dpt, tapi takde la mencuri... hehe.. Dr awal mmg dah nyampah kan. Macam2 masalah dia kasi... tp syukur jer, sapa nak kasi free? hehe.. Aritu lagi tension, tiba2 cannot go online. Skang Ive fixed the problem, so dah boleh dah. :D 


Next fone? Well, we wanted to get the Iphone 3G... but that had to put on hold since we found that Im preggers. :P So, wether, we will get the iPhone or not... lets just see. I dun even know any latest fone out there.. hehe.. maybe the new T707? hehe.. we'll see! 

No comments: