I'm just sooo soo in love with this family. I watch it almost everyday. They are so cute and entertaining...
They are even in my facebook! ehhe..
My favorite between the twins is Cara coz she's so baik... and for the sextuplets, I like Alexis and Joel. hehe.. comel sgt kan!
Alexis - according to her parents as Wild Child. hehe.. She's always smiling but inside she's one naughty girl. She repeats questions just to annoy you,she loves Adegator -Alligator sebenarnya, and she's just cute!
Joel - He's the last one but so cute! He was lots and lots of ques. I love his episode, where the parents would bring one child to a place to buat apa the kid suka. He went on and on with "Daddy, whats this?" Daddy, whats that?" and also Daddy's little boy.
Here's my favorite episode where Alexis jadi duck and go "quack" "quack" non stop. Yes, this friendly kids love to play dress up.
Can wait to see the latest episodes!
No comments:
Post a Comment