Monday, May 18

Still buncit!

Hey all...

Yeap, I am still preggers. Hehe. Tho my due date is just 10 days away. Apparently, it will be earlier that the date. Only 5% of babies are born on their due date. Watever, I cant wait that long. Hehe. Still a mixed feeling, between all excited and also, perasaan nervous in the labour with the pain of beranak. Astagha. U cant deny the pain. Not even the my gynae can deny it. 

she looked at me said, "Yes, it is really painful" 

good luck to me :)  and pray for me that it'll be it will be a very short period of labour and allwill be good. Insyallah. 

While Im here, I would like to sincerely apologize for everything/anything that Ive done to hurt you. Walaupun selalunya mmg takde niat, tapi, secara tak lansung tu I could have. And sometimes I can be mean too! So, minta maaf banyak2. 

anyways, Our grab bag is already in the car. And We have decided to not install the baby car seat yet, as we have small car, and it wont be comfortable for me nanti, during contrations and travel nak pegi hospital. Kalau dah pasang, harus la i duk kat belakang kan? SO, what we'll do is to just put it at the back first. Amin will install it the morning nak balik from hospital, or time dia free lah. 

buat masa nih, toilet dah jadi my second home. Baru pas kuar, elok duk depan TV.. ehh nak pegi lagi.. ces, even now tgh citer pun, nak pegi lagi... sabar jer la. Nak wat camna kan? Heh. 

Nama dah kot settle. Hehe. But, It will be a secret till the baby kuar. Hehe. Sorry ppl! EHe... tho some of you dah tau.. hehe. halahh, secret la... kalau tak, tak best laa...  sbb tiber2 jer kang pun kitaorg ni boleh tukar... serious... nama nih dah baper kali punya tukar dah. hehe.. Btw, Yaya.. My mom will skype ur mom and will tell her the name. hehe.. She said, "Maksu is ok, mesti tell her!" So, hehe you will know soon. No suprise dah... :)

Oh, TJ - I showed my mom the blankie and she super excited! hehehe.. and was like... "Ohh my so stylo la like this! Must pakai masa balik hospital... best nya kat tempat dia tu... ada byk ke camni?" Hahaha ok, super excited makcik... see, I told you. We trust ur taste! 

Yang lagi paling best, my mom dah balik! She was away ke Singapore and also Bali last week. The time that I was agak takut kalau dia takde time I dah nak deliver. But Alhamdulillah. She's here now. I dah tak rasa2 takut sgt dah.. hehe. I know with her around, saya akan dijaga sebaik mungkin. So, Baby, you can make the enterance anytime now. Oops, I mean.. after 19th pls. Hehe. Mak dia byk songeh, kan? Heheh.. 

Work? Im tired of it. Honestly. Id rather stay home. Ill get as much MC I can, coz its mmg dah tak larat... coz some just tak paham... Takkan la pegi kerja tu asik nak menjerit, aahh perut ku sakit... ahh belakang ku sakit... sbb yg hati lebih sakit sebenarnya. Hehe.. but lebih ramai yg kisah sebenarnya... like the close ones in the office. :D Tapi, berjalan2 dah agak berat and sakit at this point. And I can no longer hide my 'marah' look. hehe. 

Anyhow, I will update! I can online thru fone now! hehe. I hope the bill takkan melambung! 

Ohhhh... did you watch AF final yesterday? Hehehe.. Yes, Hafiz Menaaaannnnnnnggg!! Walaupun, the only thing I liked bout the concert is Stacy's performance. Yang lain was like, bahh!!!!!!!!! bosan giler!  Seriously...  Tapi I like Hafiz's song la. Quite nice. 

3 comments:

Daddy RIA said...

Good luck baby...RIA tak kan nak sakit kan mummy dia.

I have a feeling it's going to be smooth sailing for you nanti.

I'll be there with you all the way ok sayang. Together we will welcome our son to the world.

I can't wait!

I love you.

Daddy RIA said...

Good luck baby...RIA tak kan nak sakit kan mummy dia.

I have a feeling it's going to be smooth sailing for you nanti.

I'll be there with you all the way ok sayang. Together we will welcome our son to the world.

I can't wait!

I love you.

[purple_clouds] said...

Thank you, Bie. Insyallah, hope it will be a smooth sailing and very2 pendek labour for us. Not only me, RIA will also rasa sakit in there. Huhuhu.. apa apa pun, lets also hope no drugs for me! :D

Anyways, he will definitely be a Gemini boy! haha. get ready!

Love u too!