Saturday, October 10

On his tummy!

He's got it! =)

Rayyan now can tiarap on his own. Yipee! He does it without the "ooh", "eeh", "waaa", "uhuk uhuk" sounds and etc - he's a PRO now =)

This is the 3rd time he did since yesterday - but this is the 1st pic I've got.

He did the 1st time semalam, while I makan lunch and I put him in his playpen. He was quiet all of sudden, I checked on him - rupanya dah tiarap dah. Haha. I didn't have my fone with me. =( But he just stone kat situ like "Ok, so WHAT now?" =P

The second time was this morning. He was already awake. I wasn't. Mom came into the room again and terkejut to see him -

"Kak, dia dah tiarap sendiri!"

I woke up, and I told her "yeah.. he dah start golek"

and I went back to sleep! hahaha - tak sempat nak amik fone and snappy!

Ok now, I haf to prepare myself. Soon he's gonna start crawling and I gotta chase him around the house.

I can't wait!

No comments: