Friday, October 9

Baby Room Review - Parkson U, One Utama


I found this 'Parenting room' as they call it, by accident. I was there and I asked the staff if they had any. Sorang staff tunjuk ke baby room ni.

I was impressed! Nice deco and colour! Of coz! It's purple! :)

What they have in there:-
  • 2 rooms for feeding. Kinda spacious, boleh muat stroller sekali kalau nak masuk. Comfy sofa and wall yg ber-cushion.
  • A sink - clean
  • 3 changing tables - with getah mat. Kindda sempit but its ok for me.
  • 1 tong sampah besar, the type where u pijak the pedal and the lid will buka. I like this time. So I wont use my hands.
  • 1 hot water dispenser
  • Ada la buku/mags (sementara tunggu ke apa? lepak? I dunno)
This place is ok. Cant say its clean - coz ada stain kat couch dia. So I had to lapik with my own muslin squares. Overall - OK. The best there is in ONE UTAMA.

ONE UTAMA ada 3 places I know
1- Parkson
2- Jusco
3- Toys R Us
4- Toilet - but I tak nak pegi in there la. Even now they ada pintu which is better la dr dulu. But still no for me. :P

No comments: