Tuesday, October 13

MOBS & Fashionista Mom Giveaway Contest

Have you heard of this brand before?

Well, if you are a mom or a mom to be who loves to go into every baby store there is, be it at the mall or online...just like me, hehe, u SHOULD know this brand.

Yeap, they haf fabs and cool designs for baby bags..! Gosh, I love them all! As I said, they are considered expensive to me. :P

But fret not, here's our chance to win this gorgeous OiOi Messenger Diaper Bag in Pink Coral worth RM 250!

Woot! Woot!

Ain't it lovely?! I loike it!
This contest by MOBS & Fashionista Mom is just PERFECT for me! Websites that you should go visit! I've been surfing their website since morning till now ok! Haha. So many things I want to buy!

Anyways, here's what you need to do:-

1. Be MOBS follower.

2. Blog about this contest with the title "MOBS & Fashionista Mom Giveaway Contest".

3. Make sure mention about MOBS & Fashionista Mom and link it back.

4. Put our contest banner on your sidebar with a link back to this contest page.

5. Leave a comment here with your link page.

What are u waiting for now? Come on, this contest ends on the 16th October 2009!

Click on the banner for more details!

*Wish me luck!*

No comments: