

I got to know this room from a forum. I was Googling for a baby room in IKANO. Coz, once I am in IKANO, making a trip back to The Curve mmg jauh. Nasib to find one here.
I really like this room. The deco is so pretty (as you can see), ambiance, lighting and smell of the room is menyenangkan. It's also clean. That's the best part la kan.
I am not sure if this is a shared baby room. Meaning while I am nursing, another mummy can come in and do the nappy changing. I hope not. The door to this room ada lock. So most of the time pun, I have never been interupted. But, it will be so nice and dapat star from me kalau its one at the time kind.
I prefer to have my private time nursing and changing. Sgt gangguan having to share a baby room!
Especially if I'm nursing, Rayyan will stop and sometimes nangis jugak when he hears another baby crying!
Anyway, here's what they have in there:-
- 1 area with a comfy sofa for nursing, covered by the long curtains
- A clean sink, mirror, liquid soap & towel roll
- 2 changing tables from IKEA ( Suma pun from IKEA!)
- 1 tong sampah besar but me no likey that type
- 1 sofa (waiting area?) next to changing tables
- Ambi pur automatic spray that keeps the room smells good :)
Location : Ground Floor, washroom area near Cold Storage/ Sushi King.
Definitely one of my fave babyrooms! I'd say this is number 4 in my fave babyroom rank!
No comments:
Post a Comment