Sunday, October 11

Rayyan's diaper bag

Just want to share with u guys, our diaper bag.

I've been using this bag since I was 20 kot, pegi class in Uni. Still dlm god condition. I fikir, baik pakai bag ni jer for his diaper and stuff, better looking than most diaper bags (yg affordable) I've seen in the market.

Of course, there are really hot ones, but the price sampai RM400, tak berbaloi rasanya! Kan?

I look good wearing it. Kalau Amin pakai pun tak macam wearing a girly bag... so, yeah. Its ok.

Here's how it looks it. And what we carry most of the time when we are out.

[1] Small bag to keep his diaper change stuff
[2] 3pcs of diaper - Amin likes to bring more than that
[3] Changing mat - a small one
[4] Sun hat/nightcap
[5] 01 extra romper/ sleepsuit
[6] muslin squares/ burp cloth
[7] baby wet wipes


In this small bag pulak ada :-
- sikat/brush
- Yu Yee oil
- Angel Baby Bottom Balm
- Mosquito Patch

Yang best nya jugak, bag ni easily je masuk in the stroller. Our stroller punya basket agak sempit, tp bag ni nicely can simpan kat situ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://malaysianonlinebabyshops.blogspot.com/2009/10/mobs-fashionista-mom-giveaway-contest.html

[purple_clouds] said...

Thank you very much! :)

Wish me luck!