The nite before patutnya pi beli the baby stuff, but Amin balik laambatttt naa....!!
So semalam je la, we all pegi breakie kat nasi lemak SS2, then he sent me to work.. God knows how lazy I was. Hehe.. while at work, I finished everything that I should. At almost 5pm... Amin amik la from work.
We straight went to Mothercare @ The Curve, lagi pun hujan dah mula lebat semacam... The baby box- Swimming Hippo yang we wanted to buy, cam tak baper elok pulak conditionnya.. coz its the diplay set, and Amin thinks its a bit expensive for a box like dat.. hmm ok, nevermind... we thot that we just go search for some kind of box like dat yg alot cheaper...
Then our 2nd item to beli was the Green Car Blue fitted sheet mmg jadi la, hehe.. i was so excited and dia tinggal only one piece ni jer.. hehe yeay! SO HAPPY! and it look so so cute! Kan? It also has a long bumper set but it was so expensive.. and the short pulak, so short dah la our cot tu cam the ends are already fully covered. So I guess, takde beza kot..? unless la, it will be placed at the one side tepi, where the opposite ada pintu tu kan.. tu kan? Hm maybe, lets just see... We are planing to keep the cot empty.. just the mattress, no pillow and teddies when the baby is inside... only a cute mobile hanging! :)
Sorry la, quality agak kurang, as I had to use my fone...
.jpg)
Since dah tak beli box, we bought this sleepsuits for the lil one.. :) beli from 3-6 months punya... kindda besar la pulak size dia.. :P but but its so cute! We will get one two yg a bit cheaper kat sini, for us to bring to the hospital nanti...
.jpg)
Dah settle di Mothercare, we all pun went to our next destination.. pegi Babyjaya kat Uptown.. here to buy the baby cot! hehe... kitaorg pun cari2 like blankets, swaddling clothes and the changing mat... tapi, fikir punya fikir, we are shopping on bdget kan.. so, its like.. mana yg rasa imprtant now, and yg can just go grab them later... Amin can go buy sendiri pun takper... pluplus I cant find a nice nice ones..!
Tapi muslin squares je yg yang ada... tu pun RM49 tapi ada 12pcs la.. this is like the multipurpose kain kan.. nak ikat bengkung pun boleh.. nak lap2 pun boleh.. nak wat alas pun boleh.. :P So, I bought this, so senang jer la.. use this one first and later2 kalau perlu.. add summore with other towels, blankets or watever...
.jpg)
Babycot dah settle, before pegi, we knew already mana satu yg nak beli... we bought this one which is called Natalys, and since its on sale.. its now RM688.00 with 3' Latex Matttress brand Bumble Bee.. originally it was RM748.00... so, kira ok la tu... the best deal i got.. walau dah pusing satu Damansara Area nih kan? :P So we are happy..
.jpg)

And this is how the cot looks like... :) me likey! Also, if you are interested. check out the website here
Dah bayar apa suma, sekalikkk.. tak muat keta daaa.. i wanted to call my brother to help dia mana da keta yg yang boleh muat kan.. Amin pulak rupanya dah call Amira and she was willing to help.. Thank you so much, Amira.. :)
Singgah sat kat Taman Tun sbb Amin teringin nak makan durian and then terus la ke rumah my parents... angkat2 barang suma.. and then mom dah siap masak... :) She masak for us daging masak cili and ketam sup..! SOdaPP!! wat can I say kan...? The 5 of us pun makan.. :)
While makan, I told my mom pasal the baby box tu, refer as Alia's baby box.. dia ingat and tanya "yang design baru punya takde ker?" hhehe harus la ada kan.. Alia pun dah umur baper, takkan dia tak tukar2 lagi kan? Mom asked how much, and I told her la RM 132.. a bit the mahal we tot.. and she replied...
"Takper, mama belikan nanti"
Wooo hooo!! yeay yoo!! TQ TQ! Ive emailed the pic of baby box so she knows la yg mana... :)
I showed her all the bajus and everything that I have in the box... seriously, tau tak.. walaupun just the baju yg i tinggalkan there.. Im missing the box of bajus already..! huhu... walaupun la baju jer!! Uwaa!! kalau tidak asik la membelek kan..? :P Kalau dah kuar anak tu, tak tau la camna kan? Imagine la, time nak gi kerja nanti... Uwa!
I even nak pi mintak Amin pasang the katil siap2... heeh gelojoh...! My parents said, no need la.. let it all be in the kotak... simpan elok2... I have at least sebulan lagi kan? :P And they said, they will make the room for me and everything.. I think its kindda nice... Told me not to worry, Abah & Johan will set up the cot.. :) Sweet! I just can't wait...! They didnt even want Amin to help to carry the cot naik atas.. :P Johan and Abah will do that later... What can I say? My family is the best!
Oh, their cat, Heidi pun dah beranak.. 2 lil kittens.. and both colour grey + white.. So cuteee!! Heidi sgt la gelojoh...! heheh tak tentu arah mana nak letak anak dia... :)
We stayed till 12am.. sbb tgk AF, I didnt like this one as much.. coz maybe the lagu2 lama2.. :P but Hafiz and Isma did well..! As usual... :)
Allritey... thats all for now... I gotta get ready for alot of things to be done today!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment