Sunday, March 1

Feeding Bottle

And for feeding bottles, we have decided to use this brand! hehe.. Remember in my last entry, that I have fallen in love with this bottle? Hehe.. 

It will the TOMMEE TIPPEE Closer To Nature Polypropylene Bottle! 

To me, the shape of this bottle is so... how a bottle should look like. sgt Ergo la konon nya.. hehe.. Other than that, it is BPA Free and has a tecnology of anti colic.. something bout the valve.. 
And check out the teat.. haa, best giler ok! hehe.. Rasa cam cukup puas la kan? Heh...! 
The price for this bottle, is ;-

1) 260ml = RM30.90
2) 150ml = RM29.90

And I think we will just buy 4 units.. 2 of the 260ml and another 2 for the 150ml.. kan? Or sumthing like that.. maknanya takyah la byk pun kan.. I dun think we need alot! 4 is enough for one baby.. hehe.. kan? 

No comments: