Tuesday, March 24

The Plan



Do I really need this two items? 

or shud i just skip em and go do the old traditional way? Lagi lambat nak siap of coz.. but it all with the same result.. :P 

Shud I or Shudnt I?

My plan for this month, afterrrr a lonnnggg longgg months of going around scouting for the best deal for baby stuff...yes penat ok, jalan tak satu barang sebesar semut pun tak beli.. heh...  kami akan pergi membeli the baby cot that we've been eyeing on.. hehe.. I will show ya the picture biler dah beli ok? Skang takleh sbb masih dlm planning lagi! huhu... as my gaji will only be out later than I expected... and he pulak wants to renew his roadtax, coz this month jer yang ada rebate tu kan... 

Sbb sikap yg tak sabar tu, I wanno go and buy it this Sunday! hehe.. Pls let it be a reality! hehe.. then, will gonna go straight send it to my mom's. Takde makna lagi dah nak pegi hantar balik dulu and hantar later.. ceshh.. lot of work..! kan? Mom agreed, so ok la tu... i hope boleh gak bukak and assemble that day! Weee!! heheh... 

I will also gonna get that Mothercare baby box next month.. So, I can just put all my baby baju age 0-6months and everything else the baby needs daily utk pakai, in there... dia ada handle segala, so I can just carry it around the house... and change him.. no need la almari ke apa for the time being..rite? I will also bring the rest of the baju in my white IKEA box just in case and all will letak at my parents place. Only a few baju, socks, cap, socks, swaddle napkin and blanket that I will put aside utk bawak ke hospital nanti..  

I've called Mothercare Curve for their prices today... 

[ RM 132.00 ]
[ RM 64.00]

Ok or not the plan? Ok kan?

Also Ive checked the price for their nursery co-ordinated Bedding! hehehe...  and heres the pic and prices! 

[ Jersey Fitted Sheet : RM 89.00]
[ Embroided bumper : RM 139.00 ]

This is how the bedding all look like.. :) Nak tgk lagi, you can go to here

Ni yg di jual di sini ya? Mothercare Malaysia shud bring loads more cooler design! Geram tgk g lain, tapi yg dijual kat sini skit la sgt... 

2 comments:

m r z ' 7 7 said...

i like! semua cantik2..

botol tommee tippee tu mmg mengoda, mcm nak rembat satu gak la.. huhu.. :)

[purple_clouds] said...

kan? hehe.. ni buat tak sabar nih! get for naddy and the baby as well!

botol tommee tippee is a must.. get one first and see!