Wednesday, December 10

Hari Raya Haji

Not as I expected...

I got pretty upset half of the day...

the only thing that cheered me up was having Lil Khalis and Lil Cik Da around with their jokes and just them being them...

A few ppl that I didnt want to meet or be in the same room with, esp during Raya... was there.. the whole day... aish...! Some ppl who just cant just shut their bloody mouth with nuthing better things to say... ok, thats just one actually. But, as much as I didnt want to let that effect me, but it still does till today...

I wish I can tell that person off... but thats not how my parents taught me.. well, to be disrespect with org tua... SO lucky la sgt that person..

Im preggie, and havent you heard... dont mess with us ppl? My mood is so tak menentu...

The other good part is, I was at my parents... I miss my room so much.. I miss having everything that I had.. I miss being alone in my own room, doing my own thing... all I think about is just myself in that room... I had my own privacy...

Just radio and MY selecion of songs... temaning the whole time.. goshh!

With the baby that will be coming in 5 months time... I can just forget bout that alone time kan? hehe... Well, at least I will be with someone that I will LOVE unconditionaly and someone who will not HURT me.. well, for that point of time la... harap2 masa dah besar pun tak la...

Oh, I did 5 ketuls of ketupat on my own..! yeay, earlier I was so bengang coz I totally lupa how to do, sekali, my auntie tunjuk balik the part where I got stucked.. hehe.. so happy...

My rayas are not the same anymore.. missing my grandparents, oh so much.. Well, Im just so used to having them masa all the rayas.. with my cousins and now most of them are married and since dah takde mak tok, lagi la kurang yg beraya kat ss2 tu.. sad.. sad.. sad..

but, still, my uncles still made a point to raya sana gak.. bermakna la gak rayaku itu... with oh so sedap punya rendang.. hehe.. raya just means alot to me.. coz, ntah la, dari kecik... raya tu has been a BIG thing for me.. and my grandparents.. and mom tak pernah miss to make sure that I have (and bro too) baju raya and lengkap la segala nya for raya... yeap, with her own $$..

Ohh, did I tell you...? Puas la tahun ni makan rendang ayam and ketupat, kuah lodeh and sambal sotong.. yum yum yum... dah setahun terlepas makan rendang family sendiri.. so, mmg tak lepas peluang la.. kira2 ada la 4 round makan that day jer.. best best best...! kalau tak, mmg cam tak lengkap jer raya.. tak pun the next day dah rasa cam "adoii nyesal nya tak makan puas2"... this time, not the case! mmg suka and puas!!

Lagi2 rindu gak time ss2 frens will wat rondaan ke umah fat then umah farah.. tho jarang2 la i join dorang nih, tapi biler dpt tu mmg best la.. hehe..

but, I shud count my blessings... I still have my parents.. married and alive.. I get to spend another raya with them.. so, if its my turn to raya with them, I dun give a toot of anything else that comes between... coz, sepanjang dorang masih hidup.. cherish every moment you can with them.. coz kalau dah terlambat, takde maknanya dah... takyah la time tu baru nak nyesal pelbagai.. so, I am so so looking forward to raya puasa with them next year.... more than anything in the world...

nah, we didnt take any pics.. coz ntah la.. takde mood jer..

No comments: