Monday, December 15

Blood Type

Blood test twice a year, for 27 years of my life and only yesterday that I found out my blood type... hahah...

how can that be kan?

I had my monthly check up with my physician yesterday. But sadly my thyroid level dropped. The last time was alot better. But, it could also be the reason that Im sharing it with the lil one.. so, I have to increase the dosage. Aish. Nevermind. The doc said that not to worry, just the the medicine, and all will be fine.

Anyhow, she's happy with my body is now. She said, I am alot better than before... as in like the tempreture of my body is warm like how it shud be, my pulse and everything else... improved alot. So, that's a good sign...

She also mentioned that, for a hypothyroid... agak susah for me to get pregnant.. takde kena mengena ngan gene ok... tak kisah la kalau husband gagah perkasa pun, gene dia boleh kalah kan org anak 12org.. but my thyroid level needs to be PERFECT.. baru la boleh pregnant... Thats also wat the gynae told me... apa apa pun, the physician said, just keep up with my health condition skang. Insyallah, nak anak berderet pun boleh... :) Insyallah.

What's important... she said that she's not worried now about the baby... since my body suma dah ok... so yeay!

Sambil menyelam minum air, I went thru my blood test and urine test result that I wat late last month with my physician... so, yeah... she said everythings doing great... nuthing to worry about.. suma ok... yg paling i risau, that is rubella pun NEGATIVE... so fuishh.. Alhamdulillah. Lega.

Im looking forward to meet up my cousin yg doctor2 tu.. Ady or Kak Ju, mana2 la dulu.. and I need to sit down with them and explain to me all about the test result.. Walaupun, my gynae will explain when I see her end of tis month. just tak sabar..!!

lain citer pulak, nak tanya the gynae if I could do check up at her clinic pasnih, than kat hospital...She has her own clinic kat Subang tu gak... so I could save alot more... hehe.. since Im paying the bills on my own (tho my parents adalah offer to help financialy, but bukan la ego, kalau I still can manage I on my own will not ask from them) hehe.. but, seeing 2 doctors every month is so so mengeringkan balance di bank.. hehe.. im not complaining here.. but, I need to think of ways for me to save up biler bersalin pulak... which I hope I will be able to simpan la, in 5 months time...

But, rezeki tak kemana kan? Insyallah.. I can make it. Its important for me to give the best 4 the baby and make sure that everything goes well. At least I did the best that I could.

The downside is that, now both doctors are in SJMC, so both of them can refer to my file and update masing2 with my progress.. you know.. lebih terjaga kalau camtu.. let the file, notes between my two docs do the talking kan? Kalau I dah pindah ke clinic tu, my physician wont be able to know my progress with my gynae.. aishh.. how leh? Will ask her pendapat as well on this la nanti...

Berbalik kepada topic... my blood type is AB+ and the good thing bout it is im universal recipient.. hehe Goodie! But it is rather rare... hm.. hubs lagi la rare, he is [Group B Rhesus Negative] whatever that means la.. haha.. but, one time he donated blood, and the Pusat Darah Neegara gave him a card and a letter saying that his type is VERY rare and menjemput wat to donate blood lagi.. and on his card it says..

Important:-
If this person requires blood transfusion he/she should be given ONLY RHESUS NEGATIVE blood


:P so oleh itu, I was decision to put the card in his wallet.. dari letak kat umah nak watper kan? coz, langkah berjaga2 la.. kalau emergency, takde la terkepoh2...

anyways, have you heard of the Japanese blood type theory of personality...?

Well, I find it so true! Well, at least for me.. hehee

Best traits > Cool, controlled, rational
Worst traits > Critical, indecisive

Sgt la! hahah...!

Alritey.. Im sleepy tho bukannya esok kerja pun.. muaahahah... selamat bekerja kepada mereka2 di MECC dan sewaktu dengannya...! Lepas Christmas baru kita berjumpa ya?

Adios! Nites!

No comments: