cari punya la cari, tapi satu pun tak jumpa yg best... and then move it move it ker MPH and still ... nada! cesss... c'mon...! I cant even jumpa a magazine pasal pregnancy... I got one la.. but it was RM 24! Hmm takyah! Baik gi makan! hehe..
So, I sedar one thing... pasal makan is that, I dah start suka something... that is Caesar's Salad and COKE! hhehe.. Tonite I had CS kat O'Briens... sgt tak sedap.. unlike the one I had yesterday at DOME... but too bad that place punya service sgt la teruk... Next one, yg mmg tau best giler is Calamari CS!!! I love love love! Coffee Bean pun used to have nice CS but too bad, Amin hate it there... and I dun think Coffee Bean sebest dulu pun... hmmm...
hmmm so I guess, I harapkan online jer la kan and read all i can in here... But if you haf a suggestion on a good pregnancy book, do let me know ok? Im agreeing with Amee, yang buku "what to expect when you are expecting" tu mmg tak best.. and Its number 1 best? hmm... wat can i say...
My next appointment with my gynea will be on Saturday... and this time we'll get to see the sex of the baby.... hmm... girl or boy? heheh.. oh yeah, tak main secret2.. its our 1st baby and u think we haf the kesabaran? hahah.. boy or girl, it doesnt matter... coz we're gonna love the baby just the same... and the baby will be strong, independent, beradab and of coz kepandaian... walau girl or boy... :D
and sempena dpt baby nih... I so want to add this to my collection... (Jess, pls ok... you dah beli byk sgt for us.. heheh..)

nice huh?
oklah.. me wanna go sleep... pening kepala la plak.. dunno why!
No comments:
Post a Comment