This is how my old layout kat Xanga lookd like.. some of you might remember la.. yeah, just the 5 of you... heheI prefer Xanga much more than blogspot... coz, there I can haf and create my own layout and adjust la besar ker kecik mana I wish... with blogspot, I need to dpend kat org lain punya design and not many yg I like. So... bosan...
I used to design and tukar2 layout like almost once a month kindda thing... so, I was always excited bout my blog... and excited nak update... heheh
So now, Im figuring oout how I could change the layout of this blog... using my own pics and the things I design... more personalize kan? Haruss laa...
You are free, as usual to give your comments....
Take care!
So now, Im figuring oout how I could change the layout of this blog... using my own pics and the things I design... more personalize kan? Haruss laa...
You are free, as usual to give your comments....
Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment