Waited at my parent's place.. Abah and Amin duk atas tgk F1, and I sat downstairs with mom while she had her eyes, ears and the whole of herself glued to her lappy - watching non other than her favourite Korean Drama Series... :P I cant keep up anymore to which drama she is addicted to now, coz, uish.. advance giler.. :P
You can seriously get addicted to those Koreans ok! hehe.. Ad said, while she was in her pantang.. she layan berdozen of Korean CDs hehe.. Something I would do during my pantang period tau! I hope Amin will download the final series of Desperate Housewives for me as well la nanti... So, theres something for me to DO.... the baby will be sleeping most of the time rite?
Mom cooked dinner for us.. kari dagingg.. OOhh I love! I also helped her to cook, I miss those days la coz, thats the time we'll talk... :) I kindda told her alot of stuff, as usual... mom will tell me to sabar and somehow telling me indirectly not to think of the things so much... no biggie la..
We reached the clinic around 10pm. hehe.. Patty was suprised to when I was smsing her and told her bout it... hehe.. kindda funny kan gi check up malam2 gitu...
But I think id prefer to visit her during nite time.. dia lebih mesra la.. hehe duno why but we both think so la...
Amin was on the fone while my name was being called. I got in first, why la keep the Dr waiting rite? As i got in to the room... Dr was all smilling and happy to see me.. and asked dgn terkejutnya.. " Sorang saja ker?" hehe..
Then later when Amin got in, she pun like so excited saying hi tau.. ok la tu, warming up with him biler nak dkt2 beranak nih... well, can you blame her... he's the hard to 'mesra' with kindda guy... well, unless you are some aweks then thats a different story lah!
I gained another kg, means Im 85kg now.. and while I was on the wheighing machine, the Dr tegur " Waahhh your kaki so bengkak laa.." I looked and was suprised too! Was selalu kaki cam biasa jer, depan Dr dia kembang teruk lakk! hehe.. She advised to put up my legs as often as I can..
The baby's heartbeat was normal.. 140 this time.. and the baby pulak dah breech pulak but its a normal thing la... as long as it will come back to the position at 36 week, so he's free to move! hehe.. His weight is 2kgs now.. hehe.. If you see the video ni, you can see his chubby lil cheeks.. its so cute, I tell ya.. it got me long la to see the chubbs chubbs cheeks.. I even asked the Doc to show it to me.. :P Other than than that, he's doing good.. and still a boy :) Jantung, Uri, water and everything la is normal.. Alhamdulillah.
I also asked the doctor about the hips yg sakit, showed her where exactly and she explains.. its because now that the baby dah songsang in position... his kaki is tendang-ing my hips, so the pain comes from the pressure.. there's nuthing much that can be done... but it helps if I..
1) Wear the belly support - which i have seen before kat Mothercare.. kat clinic pun ada... can go cari la...
2) Put pillow kat tepi perut will sleeping...
3) 'Sujud' position to make him pegi balik to the normal position...
Hm.. Ive been missing my prayers for a week plus now.. I better start balik esok kan.. :)
So here is the video... I wish I can tell you mana and apa u are actually looking at.. :P Hope this helps... The baby is actually looking at you, with his eyes close, agak close up la.. and
Alritey... that will be all.. Im off to bed now, tho only god knows how much im dragging myself to go to work esok.. hehe..
nite alls!
No comments:
Post a Comment