Monday, April 27

BirthdayS!

A lil shout out!

Happy 53rd Birthday to my Mama!

also, my sister in law who is celebrating on the same day

Happy 20th Birthday, Amira!

Since Amin will be away today and until the 30th April, we've decided to have makan2 for Amira yesterday. Planned to have dim sum, since Amin tot Amira would enjoy la and Amin mmg been 'ngidam' to go! but, On Saturday, as I was also busy with a wedding event, kecoh2 gak la, lupa to remind Amin to invite la the birthday girl. hehe. Kira anggap je la that she will be free. Lupa, Sunday is her gym day till 3pm. so dim sum plan had to cancel.

We stayed home till around 2pm and we straight went to Ikano/The Curve coz Amin wanted to go buy a black shirt and a black pants for his Congress thingy in Singapore. Its his company's colour theme kan, and his baju kerja pun dah ala ala kaler lusuh la jugak. Lama kitaorg tak pi shopping baju kerja.. Mau setahun lebih. Pakai je apa yg ada, selagi tak hancur kan. :P We went to Padini first coz normally we can find alot of his baju there at reasonable prices. Malangnya, takde la reasonable mana for just a plain black shirt. Aiyo!

So we walked to The Curve and pegi la ke Debenhams. It was his first time and he fell in love with that place! He got his shirt and it was just RM69per pc. It suits him so well. Pehtu, dia rasa cam murah, dia pi amik satu lagi shirt.. :P Ok la, tu. As long as he's happy, I'm happy. :) We also went to the baby's department and fell in love with their collection. Aunty Bah, Amin's aunty dah beli kan a few from there and also a newborn kasut. Ada pulak a baju yg match with the kasut! I like! Nasib baik tak bawak duit.. haha.. kalau tak, mungkin dah beli dah. Hehe.

Called Amira and asked her to make the choice, mana she wants to makan. Itallianies or Fridays? and she memilih utk pergi ke Itallianies! Woohoo! So we had a great makan2 session. Talked. Laughed. and all that la. She also mentioned that on her birthday she wants to just eat Pizza and Ice Cream. And her brother was so like sian to dgr. So he ordered Pizza for us to share and had Basking Robbins lepak2 lagi session with the birthday girl. hehe. I just hope that she had fun. Since on her birthday, she will be alone and all. Pastu, when citer pasal nak gi Singapore ni pulak, dia cam excited.. and somehow we suggested that she ikut Amin la. hehe. She can do all her gym session there and shopping or just chill lepaks rite? She tak nak la mula2 pastu, dah malam she called Amin and agreed to follow. I yg tak ikut ni pun dah rasa excited pulak utk dia. hehe.. 

Around 7pm, we left to my parents place. Dad called me up earlier to tanya wat time nak mai. hehe. I ckp petang la since nak makan with Amira first.

Tapau-ed Tau foo Fa for them and off we go to their place. Umah skang dorang cam nak ribut gak cam nak wat kerja kawen lagi sekali je. hehe.. This is one is for the arrival of the lil one and us staying there for almost 2 months. They installed the water heater to our bathroom, jaring2 kat belakang umah as the cats will the kept there, paint the house in and out, a place for a maid and lots more. Yes, they are going to hire a maid for me. Wah wah. Ive never had any and gosh, I dunno how to handle or even ask help from one. hehe. Since my parents will be working and and having her will be so much help la for all of us nanti. Like basuh baju ker apa and all. But, she will only be with us for 2 months. Got my tukang urut as well, but will let mom to talk to her and if she pass the test. We prefer to have a local and someone we know or related.

When we were talking, Mom tiba2 went, " Hak, if you want to get me birthday present, get that one" While pointing to my charm bracelet.. hehe..

I asked " you want the bracelett or u want the diamond earings?" Coz I remember that she said that she liked the teardrop shape of TS diamond earings.

"Nope, I want the bracelet"

Bapa ku tanpa nak cover line pi la nyorok and call anak lelaki dia and inform. Rupanya dorang ni dah plan nak beli kan present for mom. Like last year I had to miss the whole thing coz I was in Paris. So this time we waited till the clock strikes 12am.

Me and bro kena call2 each other selalu as I asked for his help to buy a charm from me for mom. Since dah tau apa dia nak, senang.. susah skit nak beli the best for her, coz she has almost everything kan. hehe. But like perfumes or bags, she mmg terus akan happy! Like last year I bought her Joop! perfume coz its from Germany and I was in Frankfurt! She was happy about that. Abah also got the a perfume from the same brand. Yg sangat2 latest.

I mintak bro to buy her initial 'R' a plain silver for her, sorry Ma, thats the budget yang I ada for now, but, I hope she likes it. :) And thanks to bro and Wawa for going to Pav from KLCC just to help me get the 'R'. Tq so much for all the trouble.

Waited for him to come home. Mom was busy  cleaning up the house, I wish I could help, but dah tak larat dah. She is having alot of business trips to go to in the month of May and afraid that she wont have enough time to kemas and prepare for the house. Whats sad, is that she might not be able to be here when I am in labour. Huhu! Giler sedih, coz of all ppl in the whole world she's the only 1 who knows what to do and soothe my pain and sadness.

Jam dah pukul 12am, we all 4 of us, went in, suprised her with wishes and the present. Yeap yeap! She got her Thomas Sabo. Seems very happy bout it! Hehe. Yeay!

We will have our family dinner once Amin is back from his company trip. Both of us was suprised when we heard that my parents would rather wait for Amin to come back from Singapore and then baru la we have the family all together than to have dinner on the birthday itself, without him. Wah, sayang ngan menantu. hehe. harus la, walaupun... muahahah.. 

Oklah, will take pics of mom's bracelet and the 2 cute lil kitties.

And I'll at my parents till Amin balik. Yipee!

No comments: