Wednesday, April 8

Spashly for ME!

Jessie made a post for me today, but since her blog is private so I cant realy show ya... sorry! But, In the blog, entry, all photos of thingssss me love.. baby stuff like the super hot baby cot, STOKKE round cot, her new Ed Hardy bag which i dah start to poling in lap.. Wohooo! Siap gambar her mom browsing thru barang baby kat the shop.. waahhh best best! She also bought me the blanket for baby kat sana.. thank you makcik for all the help and im so happy...!

Before we found out that I was pregnant, we all mmg plan to go visit her kat Melb.. somewhere NOW! hehehe.. but, tak dpt la since we need to save up for the baby and all kan? Takpe, makcik... end of the year lets do the Ishak-Halili trip again! Wweee!! This time tambah 2 additional family members... hehe.. while we go and have our mid nite lepak time by the beach, Amin can jaga baby for a while.. hehee..

anyways, alhamdulillah, I have no major cravings until now... coz mostly dah dpt la nak makan apa suma... only thing I want now is RED BULL! hehe.. i have for cans in the fridge and its so tempting! heheh.. but will grab a sip or two biler amin minum nanti..

but here are the things that I love to have every now and then...or some yg everyday!
1) COKE with lots of ICE
2) chrysantemum tea with lots of ice
3) beef beef beef
4) Original Pringles
5) Ferrero Rocher
6) Nasi Ayam
7) ICEEE
8) aaiii rasa cam byk jer... awat la tak tekuar pulak...

Ice mmg yg paling dasyat la so far.. mmg kena ada...

:)

Okies, i got to go to work real early tomolo... so, nites ppl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sila abaikan my last comment cos then apakejadahnye u tak reveal my blog kan? HAHA

anyway as i said, I WISH I COULD BUY YOU EVERYTHING IN ALL THE BABY DEPTs! alas, we cant ALL be millionaires.. =} Hope you like it all ANYWAY and that "taste i yg u trust" tu comes up to par (further explanation in previous comment..hehe!)

anyway TAKE XTRA CARE, LOVE YA ALWAYS!!!

Always thinkin of you,
-tj

Your Hubby said...

Makan le ice to bebanyak bie.

Nanti "R" akan jadi cool cam i :P

Ahaks!

[purple_clouds] said...

aww TJ! hehe tq so much, uve done alot dah sebenarnya..! baby stuff mmg jahat tau! cute and u cam KENA beli gak! jgn risau la, i sure suka suma punya just like i suke the rest! heeh..

love u too makcik! :)

Bie... you think u cool ker? I know you TOO WELL!! hehehe