Wednesday, April 15

Baby Stuff Wishlist

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE PRESENTS! WE LOVE THEM.. ESP MOMMY LA!


Hey again...
Anyways, since I wont be having my Baby Shower (boo hoo), and some of my frens asked me, what would I want for the baby.. so far, like clothes, pants, blanket, hat and socks suma dah complete la, I mean cukup for now (in fact for many more months to come!), we got the cot, tilam and cot sheet. Also the breast pump and the car seat pun dah settle. I will go get menda2 lain tu like diapers, cotton balls, baby wipes, baby vontot cream by EMAB, and others as we go along la.. hmm sambil2 wat list ni, will help me to ingat balik what I shud go buy.
Let me present to you, baby stuff wishlist:-

One - Tommee Tippee: Closer to Nature Electronic Steam Steriliser
Littlewhiz.com : RM 341.90
myBBstore.com : RM 379.90 299.90
_____

Two - Tommee Tippee: Closer to Nature Baby Food & Bottle Warmer
Littlewhiz.com : RM 168.90
myBBstore.com : RM
152.01
Babyjaya : RM 168.90

PRESENT FROM INA, FARAH & HAIZAN
TQ GALS!
_____



Three: Closer to Nature® Anti-Colic Plus Bottles (BPA FREE!)

My cousin Ady just called and he already bought for me thisss!! I LIKEEE! TQ!
_____
Four : Closer to Nature® easi-vent™ 150ml bottle (BPA FREE!)

We just bought this today! Yeay!

_____
Five : MOTHERCARE Green Car Blue Embroided Bumper : RM 139.00

I BOUGHT THIS MYSELF!
_____
Six : MOTHERCARE Swimming Hippo Change Mat : RM 64.00

No need this la kot, we bought the Pureen changing Mat yg bubble pink/blue dah last nite! heh
_____


Six : MOTHERCARE Swimming Hippo Bath Tub
(only): RM 80.00

Got it from Patty!
_____

Six : MOTHERCARE Swimming Hippo Baby Box : RM 132.00
Reserved by My Mama
_____

Seven : Allerhand Bottle Double Holder : RM 78.90

PRESENT by Atty & Ali Imran ! :)
_____

Eight : Babybjorn Baby Carrier
-no pix, as long as it is babybjorn :P me likey!

AMIN BOUGHT THIS HIMSELF!

:) :) :)

No comments: