Saturday, April 11

From Yaya

Firstly, Im so happy, happy and feel so touched with the ppl around me... :)

I just tot of this baru nih jer, tho you cant go to hers, but I can bring the pics here rite? hehe.. 

@ David Jones, Bourke St.. 

Dont you just love the cot? Gagaaggaa!  Thats my aunty Anin, browsing around the shop for baby stuff.. hhe.. I asked Jessie to help me get the receiving blankets for the baby when nak pakai biler balik from hospital, also when nak pakai time swaddle. The ones here, i dun like la... there is alot nicer and cheaper... Sini kalau nak design skit, kena beli yg mothercare type, walau la tak lawa mana kan.. hehe.. So, thank you makcik! Heheh, for one, I trust her taste! She bought alot of baby clothes and other so comel2... and then kan.. aunty Anin will be back by the time me nak boom! heeh.. I tot kan makcik, when I say I trust your taste, it will put u cam in a zone yg u just choose mana u suka.. no need to think if I would like it too... but ladies and gentlemen.. hehe it made her lagi pressure.. hehe.. lawak la u! But, thanks again.. I will email you... and got la stories to citer summore.. so hang on! 

I got another post for me from another cousin my cousin of mine, Yaya... and she bought a lil blue shoes for the lil one.. hehe its so cute.. we love it! Thank you so much yaya... you can view the entry here... http://aliaillana.blogspot.com.. come back quick, Yaya yot... you can be my peneman during my pantang!


cute rite? I appreciate all the pressies and support from all of you..

Even when you are so far away from me (uwaaa, why now?!), I feel so loved... 

Love and support from those who are important to me, are VERY much needed at this point now!  

<3>

Nite! Baby cant stop moving moving in the tummy.. hopefully going back in the position patutnya tu kan.. hehe. Me wanna go rest.. ! 

Nites! 


No comments: