Wednesday, September 3

Gimme A. V R I L

Firstly,

Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan. Bulan ni la, amal ibadat akan berlipat ganda. Insyallah.

Ni nak story pasal pergi concert Avril...

Last Friday, I got an sms from My manager and said that he got 2 VIP tix to the Avril's concert and asked if I'd like to have it.

Not a fan of Avril. but I love her 'Girlfriend' song.... esp yg ada featuring Lil Mama tu.. hehe

Then I called Amin up and asked if he wants to go... He pun kata ok jer.. mmg he nak..

I told him and pegi collect the tix from my boss yg time tu ada kat Summit Subang... giler kan? malam tu punya concert baru la nak siang tu dpt kan.. heheh

but we all had fun.... time tu gak I had an event... suh dorang sign awal2 and me chowwwzzyy...!

Sampai umah and berebut la ke Stadium Merdeka. Mmg jam, tapi rasanya cam smooth jer perjalanan kitaorg... so best jer la... Parking pun takde la kecoh sgt tapi agak scary that I can tell you. Scary nya sbb laluan nak turun tu, menjunam tinggi bukitnya. mak aih. giler la. tapi takper. kami selamat.

Sampai kat dlm and we were superly dekat with the stage and gosh, excited ok. Hujan renyai2. dah setiap sorang diberi raincoats colour2. heheh. Nice.

Since la we all ni VIP area, dpt la nak 'duduk' atas kerusi Kikimoon. When I saw the chairs, I knew how the concert was going to be. hmmm... and yes, suma org in VIP, preffered to just sit. Yes. A pop rock concert tapi they all chose to sit. and looked at Amin as if he was an alien. hehe... Coz he was all excited and shouting la kan nampak si avril tu.. and just like how normal ppl shud be during concert kan. Hm.

Amin jadi glamour jap when he dpt masuk at the jumbo screen.. lama lak tu... heheh.. siap amik gambar... and masa balik, a group of chinese ppl were talking and pointing at Amin..

"congcengcongcengAvrilcongcengbiggest fan congceng maaa"

funny. dah dilabel big fan. padahal... !
yeah we enjoy concerts kan bie...

I feel in love with Avril, and think that she has a good voice. and friendly.. Sweet too! how can that be? hahah...

she talks so politely cam rasa cakap ngan org2 kat Disney parade tu ok... hahah.. cute... !

"Howww are you doinnnggg.......?"

"I am so happy to be here..."

"Thank you for having me here"

Itulah kata hikmah dia sepanjang dia kat atas stage tu....

I enjoyed the show... she played the piano and also the drums. I loved her mics and guitars. Segala nya bling bling pink ok! I like.

Walaupun sekejap, but I enjoyed myself.

Was a bit annoyed at first coz nyampah dorang ni kecoh giler. but then peduli la. last2 she sang 'Sk8terboi'... harus la bangun n nyanyi and nari and diri and having fun!!

Can I have more concert like this pls... can you bring NKOTB here plsss...?

Enjoy the pics ok gals... and u can also read Amin's version here

bye!







No comments: