This is late. Honestly, on purpose... ( I mean this entry :P)
We had a lil suprise for them... so that was why...
On Friday, Atty and I went to Bangsar Village to get them pressies. At first we tot to celebrate everything together on Saturday. Tapi mmg excited melampaui batas and decided to kasi suma on the same day.. heheh.. funny... we actually have it recorded, but nanti i will upload la.
I hope they all liked the pressies.
On Saturday, we mwt up at Nasi Lemak BP, as usual I was late. hehe. Sorry girls. Then we all gerak pulak ke opis.
Later Atty came with another suprise.... the cupcakesss...!! ok, tahun ni dah cukup dah cupcakes... tahun depan fikir lain lak ek kita? heheh I dont have any pics of Ina's cuppycake.. but I will upload once i have it.
enjoy the photos ppl...



No comments:
Post a Comment