Wednesday, September 24

MAC Technakohl Liner & Tykoh

Last Sunday, Mom invited us to have buffet dinner at my favourite Jap Resto- tykoh Inagiku. It was its second last day operating before closing for two months. Apparently, they are upgrading the look of the resto.

So, we will not miss this chance and have our last meal there.

We came early, parked my car @ Pav's parking lot. Also because, I wanted to send 2 of my Thomas Sabo charms yg dah rosak utk repair. I don't wanna go details on that coz I am still sssoooooo sad about it... Lagi 2 bulan jer baru la boleh siap... They have to send them back to Germany... nvm la... :( my bracelett dah tak make2 sounds dah... coz tinggal 4 jer.. Tapi ada org nak beri pampasan, haha.. on jer... yang ladybird tu ok bie.. :)

Then we all walked to the Jap Resto and waited for my family to come.

1st thing I took was the Sukiyaki. Tapi that time they dont have it with eggs... ceeshh! but for the first time makcik tu buat, It was still so good even without the eggs... I like!

Then teppanyaki... wahh my favoruto! They made the hm, prawns with some gravy, cheese ke? I pun tak tau... Beef and chicken... waahh sodappp!!

Pastu tempura... tempt ni 2nd la after Chikuyetei (ntah lupa dah nak spell) yg kat Istana Hotel tu... Haaa... tak sempat apa... dah kenyang... hahaha... ordered coke pulak tu... haha and mom tak tegur pulak this time.. hehe.. she doesnt like me to drink coke... ehehe

Ma, I only drink sekala sekala.... very jarang ok...

catching up and story mory bout the loss of mr Schumi... ard 845pm, kita pun balik...

We got back to Pav and me singgah MAC. Mmg dah lama di hati nak beli... the last time I was there, masuk gak and nak beli but I was too annoyed by the salesgirl... I left..

Then that very next day Atty called and asked bout MAC.. hahah I went all crazy... she bought a set and gave me a try with the item that I wanted to buy...

hmmmphhh.. mmg best!!

pastu tak kisah salesgirl ngong ker... I MUST buy!! haha...!

and I did... and never regret..

I bought MAC eye liner... ! Its superb ok.. long lasting and no no smuge which some wat my mata looked all lebam... easy to use and gosh i just love it...

previously, I was using elianto.. it was ok la.. but not dark as this... and messy a bit...

earlier than that pulak, Dior and Estee Lauder pencil kind.. selalu rosak la coz I susah gak nak jaga.. me so ganas with stuff.. :P and tak best la pencil, so susah..

sorry for the blurry pix.. took that from my fone...

Esok, if I have the time... I will blog all bout my make up ya.. heh.. not that I have alot la.. hehe

nites!

No comments: