Was tagged by Amin
Four jobs I have had in my life:
Accountant Assistant
Event Photographer
Receptionist
Sales/Marketing & Accounts Executive
Four movies I would watch over and over:
Pretty Woman
LOTR
Clueless
Dont Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead
Four places I have l lived:
Kelana Jaya
Bandar Sri Damansara
Cyberjaya
Puchong
Four TV Shows that I watch:
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
The Nanny
The Kardashians
Kimmora :D
Four places I have been:
Paris
Frankfurt
London
Tokyo
Four people who email me most:
Amin
Marina
Mr Teoh
Aliff
Four favourite things to eat:
NASI LEMAK!
Sambal Udang
Teppanyaki
Fried Chicken
Four places I would rather be right now:
Dreamland
Awan and feels how its like to be up there
Rome
A place where I can meet my late grandparents...
Four Things I am looking forward to this year (2008):
A laptop from Amin... (I didnt ask but, he seems nak volunteer beli ehehe.. TQ bie! hehe)
Bigger paycheck? Insyallah...
Raya with family and SS2 style... what is Raya without family rite? (Well, I mean you if you have the choice la)
Year end holiday with my cousins!!
Now, I wanna tag
Farah Alida - http://farahalida.blogspot.com/
Selena - http://she-sayz.blogspot.com/
hehe bye!
2 comments:
i pun nak laptop gak b...please..hahaha...
yeayyyyy!! i can comment!!!
mintak la ema b u! jgn la mintak my b!
Post a Comment