Tuesday, September 16

Comfy shoes

U gotta help plss...!!

I want to buy a new shoes to pakai to work.. all comfy and cam tak pakai kasut style.. as u all know, my work, i got to walk and walk alot... so, kasut tinggi mmg bukat dlm list.. dun even bother to try....

so, wedges is my fave now... and I wear my purple mary jane to work everyday... so selagi my boss tak nampak so selamber jer la.. but when i meet up with clients, I feel so selekeh... but i cant stand my shoes... I wont comfy shoes...

the ones i know, like Crocs (gosh i hated it but now I am crazy bout it), Clarks, Hush Puppies and err, thats all I know kot.

I dont mind paying RM150 - 200 as long as i get a realy good shoes that I can wear everyday and lasak la.. and best of all, COMFY! and at the same time... looks nice!

heheh...

The only one in my head is Crocs- Cyrus...

Its realy comfy ok...! and I think I looked nice in it.. :P but... its RM209.00 I wish its cheaper :P

Here's some info and picture...


• incredible 3 inch heel designed with the classic comfort of croslite™ material
• spices up any fashionista’s wardrobe
• lightweight and easy to bring along
• footbed conforms to foot creating custom fit
• circulation nubs stimulate blood flow

Please help me decide coz I so want to buy it as soon as tmoro... hahah...

or if you have any other suggestion... pls leave a comment ok..

Thanks!

xoxo

No comments: