Firstly, I apologize for delaying this entry. Not on purpose, my life has never been the same again since he came by :P
Remember the diaper bag that I won from the contest organized by The Fashionista Mom & MOBS? We do still use this bag yang dah nak a year old already.



I don't have any pic of any of use wearing it, but 'll try to get one when the next time we are out.
The first few months masa guna, we had alot of things in it. Heh, apa kurangnya sekarang kan? :P Since we are using MACLAREN XT, we cant hang the bag coz heavy sgt, so hehe Amin la yang kena bawak. But, when I go out alone, then I sorang je la yang bawak. Very the stylo I must say. Lucky that Amin tak bising the bag is pink and segan nak bawak ke.
The bag came with 2 small bags, a clear transparent type, bottle bag and also a changing mat.
Here are the things you can find Rayyan's OiOi diaper bag:-
2- Bottle
3- Bag for the bottle
4- Sleep suit - Just in case we are at a relative's place till nite time
5- Shorts & Singlet- The weather is so panas!
6- One of his storybooks
7- Small towel to wipe his drrrolllyy :P
8 : Changing mat
9. Pigeon's wet wipes
10. Nappy changing 'tools'
One thing that is missing here is his diapers :P I totally forgot about that. Oh well, but just in case I forget, I do keep some in the car :)
Here's how it looks like the bag. There are 2 small compartments- where I put my stuff like breastpad or sanitary pad. Just in case.
It also have a hook thingy which I think can cangkuk my keys.
Mmg the bag sgt usefull. What I like most about it, its spacious. Has allot of compartments and tahan lasak & lama. I've never cleaned it properly yet, but it still looks good.
The downside are, the bag is quite heavy and we cant adjust the length of the sling.
Oh, but didn't I mention its so stylo? Hehe.
I have seen a few Oioi bags in malls, but i really love the design that we got. Its so US!
Million thanks to Fashionista Mom and MOBS!
Don't forget to check out their websites ya?!
No comments:
Post a Comment