Monday, June 21

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my Abah!

Thank you for everything that you've done for me, for us the whole family and even for Amin & Rayyan. No words can ever describe how lucky I am to have a father like you, and I will always love you, always.

You've taught me so much, given me so much more. Sacrificed everything you could to give the best in everything. U r forever appreciated and my love for you has no boundaries.

A rebellious teenager that I was, I have disappointed u so many times, but yet you keep believing in me. (Aiyo, Im not that bad la. Experiencing small2 things only hihi)

Thank you for all ur support, until this very moment. I'm 29 now, but u still think I'm your little girl. I feel like (and act!) that way sometimes pon.

As I was growing, I will sleep late at nite to make a Father's Day card and paste it on your bedroom door. Or slide it. So you can read them in the morning.

But this year, I baked him fruitcake. His favourite cake and I think thats the only cake that he eats. :P This cake is also a recipe from his mom, Arwah Nenek. It reminds him of her. :)

So happy that he liked it and he was excited to know that I was baking him a Father's Day fruitcake.

Nothing beats to see our parent(s) smile, just because we made them feel good.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little Father's Day shout out to my dearest husband, Amin! (On behalf of Rayyan hehe)

Thank you so much for everything you've done for our little one. Attention, time, money, love and EVERYTHING! You're a great dad too, and I know the little boy loves and adores you so much.

Daddy is one of his first words! =D

I'm glad its you, baby!

Love you, B! My prayers are always for you. That you will succeed in everything you do.

Father's day celebration dekat e Curve makan kat Tony Roma's. We all had fun! :)

Oh, Amin had his father's day wish came true. Rayyan dah start wallking last night! Yeay !

2 comments:

Farah . 5577 said...

so sweet laa ur dad kan.. :)
i nak buat entry utk my dad tp malu.. boleyh?

tony romas bestnye... i always teringin nk pegi situ tp xpegi2 lagi.. ahaha..

[purple_clouds] said...

hahah buat je.. :) at times u need to let it all out...

ala ye ker? takper, one of these days pegi jer. jgn fikir panjang.. its a good place to eat.