HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!
hope she had a good one.. a very good time to celebrate ;) hehe.
I just introduced to her bout this blog.. :P Thanks for dropping by!
So, today.. I woke up around 9+am.. oh wait, the nite before tak tido btul sbb perut sakit! adoimak, lets not talk bout that experience la kan.. but, satu malam tak comfy!
Bangun jer, bersiap and got ready to work... but, we decided to makan nasi lemak BP today.. ntah naper, kena gak makan kat sana tau! hehe.. called up Bali to ask if my event doing ok dulu.. dia kata takde hal... so makan dulu!
wen i got to office, everyone was ready to go.. temaning Atty to go buy stuff for her new house.. hehe.. so i stayed in and see how things are in the office.. not long after that, Sue and Bali came back from their outing..
Then, later Sue dah terasa lapar and we all went to eat @ Bestari in Soho.. I had roti canai coz i cant tahan the pinggan the guy next to us was having..! yeap yeap! it was good! back to office, and i cointinued with my work... (a lil gossiping)
sue gave each one of us a pack of sanwich! wee hoo I was so excited bout it, and because, its been so long that I nak makan croissant!! So I was saving it, till later in the evening, where I can beli orange juice and makan bersama sandwich tu.. wah sedap... tapi apakan daya... Sorry Suetty.. it was not my rezeki la.. semut dah makan dulu! ceshh! i was frustrated! cam, mana dtg la semut nih, i thot letak kat atas my tray takkan kena.. coz kalau letak on the table.. wahh memang cepat jer semut ni suma dah... siap semut! i will revenge!
Dlm2 lepak tu, sue bagi i letrik shock skit.. hehe.. dia kata nak gi Jalan TAR sorang2 and beli tudung yg dia pakai tu. lawa... cam atap dia keras jer.. so nice kan.. i tot nak beli cam apa Sue plan gak.. all black kind.. so can match with my bajus so senang kan... adoi mak, bab2 tudung ni, mmg i cair skit.. hehe.. I have a thing with tudung.. I love to collect and I only wear them during kenduris and all.. I haf plans to wear but i tak nak memain la pakai tudung nih... kejap pakai.. jap tak pakai... kat tempat A pakai, kat tempat B tak pakai.. ala2 terasa nak pakai baru pakai... hoi, wat memain pulak kan? and not only that, i want to make sure that I am ready.. that I akan jadi wanita solehah.. aceh, bila dah pakai tudung nanti.. u know, like lebih berpengetahuan agama, semahyang penuh waktu (Insyallah) and I carry the ciri2 muslimah sejati gitu! ehehe.. but serious nih... bukan sekarang tak la, tapi i do too, only i wear it because of Allah, and myself.. I know completely the motive and not just because of the trend, fashion or di terima oleh setengah masyarakat..! I take this seriously.. only when I strongly believe with my decision.. no turning back... semalam dah pakai tudung... arini kuar pakai skirt pendek. Astaghafirullahalazim.. mintak jauh la... Insyallah, pray that I will just one day tu grab the tudung and pakai terus sampai bila2 kan? Dekatkan diri lebih kepada Allah SWT. Insyallah.
At around 6pm, Amin came to fetch me... well, I reminded bout his promise.. :P He promised to bring me to the shop in Bandar Utama.. just next to McDs in Centerpoint... Why? to check out for baby cot! Yeay! He agreed, and we finally got there... yeay!
Quite a good selection of baby cot.. tak pernah la nampak baby cot byk camtu... the price pun not so bad.. I kinda like it 3 designs... and we are already in love with one design.. it comes only in white.. well, I dun mind at all, coz, its just perfect.. the pintu, can turun just as much as I like it too! that is sampai level tilam.. unlike the others.. so yeay! and then, its quite spacious to compare with those yg harga cheaper skit.. and kat tepi dia, the cot ditutup penuh..so ikut kehendak kita la.. The price pun is RM699, which is in my budget range.. just RM200 higher, but WTH, takkan kedek, hehe.. so with latex mattress, it'll be RM1,100! errmmm... ok! hehe.. apsal mahal pulak la latex matress nih.. does anyone know where I can get a cheaper latex matress for baby cot yg dimension nya is 1270 X 816 X 1051.
It also comes with the storage tu..under the tilam area... we dun realy like the idea so much.. but maybe later in future, there will be a need for it.. for the time being, we will not have the 'floor' kat bawah tu.. maybe older, skit la, can put his toys or sumthing... hmm..
You can read bout this baby cot here. and here is the address of the shop. The website of this shop - http://www.twinsbaby.net
This video might help you to choose the right baby cot. click here.
So now Im happy that we can now move on to find for something else.. :) Please tell me what you think ok? We are trying not to burst RM1K for baby cot.. the cheaper the better! hehe but I cant help but to settle with this...! BTW, it looks so much better real life than this pic!
Later pegi Santai, dinner and jumpa my uncle.. dia nak jumpa and ask for favour... later, Abg Oly called and ckp nak dtg.. dari nak balik awal, terus cancel plan..! hehe.. get to see the kiddos.. Lil Da and Khalis...! hehe.. OMG, they are so cute! Esp Khalis.. he cant stop talking! One cute lil boy la! Gerams!
When he saw me, he was excitedly telling me "Khalis nak pegi Koreaaaaaa" (uish bangga tul)
Me: " WOwww... best nyaa Khalis gi Korea"
Khalis ngan confidentnya... senyum and bangga dia nak gi Korea
His dad: "Bukan Korea, nak gi Aquaria esok.. "
Khalis looked at me with the look 'ha tu la i nak ckp'
Amin : "Kalau Ben10 ngan Cicakman lawan, sapa menang...?"
Khalis: "Hmmm... cicakman la" he was thinking hard and becareful with his answer! hehe..
Hero la konon cicakman dia tu.. siap cangkung and wat *slurp* slurp*
Khalis pakai watch Ben10.. tanya time kul baper...
"Hmmm 3-9" ntah apa punya time dia ckp...
I tunjuk my watche, and ckp time dia salah...
He looked at it and said... "Hmmm jam ni rosakkk"
suka ati~
Sgt penat today... and we went back home..! Ngantuk, but Im still here updating my blog kan?
No comments:
Post a Comment