I dunno if he lets me story pasal nih.. ehhe watever!
I was having dinner with my parents last nite.. and they told me that my bro was jalan2ing with his gf, Wawa kat Mid Valley. Masa jalan2, a talent scout came up to him and offer him to join them...
So today adalah hari dia pergi casting itu! hehe.. I asked how did it go?
He said, Mcmtu jerla.. took pics, berlakon a bit and then just wait for them to call la.. huuhuh.. biasa la lelaki punya explanation, tangkap muat jer...
I agak bangga for my lil bro.. hehe.. I hope he gets a job or two (im wishing for more)kan? for the sake of experience and kaching kaching! Heh! Y not rite?
harap2 permintaan and doa akak cun yang mengandung termakbul kan? ehehe..
at least dia tak perasan cun and pegi cari photog and talent agent and promo diri sendiri kan? muaahah...
No comments:
Post a Comment