The blogs that I usually go read daily.. cam VERY slow.. I understand la, some are busy with life.. but left me with erkk tertunggu!
I wont reveal some of the blogs name and they are not even in the list on my right there... :P
There are a few, well, even before I got pregnant.. I loved to read some blogs that talks bout childcare.. and how they discipline their children.. and teach them hand signals (which im trying to master and practice them with my kids).. the whole idea of raising kids at my time and age.. :) Baca drpd pengalaman org lain kan...?
As for hand signals, I think its very helpful and can be fun too! esp when your baby is so so young that belum say anything yet.. but they can communicate with us if they are hungry or in pain.. and we will have our own secret signals for each other.. like telling them that we love them.. or biler notty ker, ha tunjuk la signal nak kena punish? hehe. Only kita jer tau, the rest of the world takyah tau. I dont want to be the type of parents yg bising2 marah2 dpn khalayak ramai... but, If I had to scold them in the public, I will, but with dignity.. tak melalukan I and my kids.. hehe.. To show them, there is no comfort zone.. kalau kat luar mak tak marah, haa kat luar la dia tunjuk belang.. cannot!
My mum used to just tenung jer... haaa dah tau dah.. senyap jer pastu.. and well, again, they taught us well... manners.. takkan nya u nampak Johan & I berlari2 dlm restaurant atau umah org.. ish ish ish..
And then, some blogs pulak talk about their hobbies or skills that they have that i also have interest in.. cam online scrapbooking, cross stitch..
And then, some blogs pulak talk about their hobbies or skills that they have that i also have interest in.. cam online scrapbooking, cross stitch..
And some who has the money and shoppp like I wish I could.. heheh.. wats good is that most of them will write reviews and keep me up to date with wats going on in the market.. hehe.. what new, whats hot.. yeah, me not the up to date kindda fashionista..! im just comfortable with watever I haf.. but that doesnt mean, I dont like to know kan? some of their readers comment cam konon dorang ni, sgt la nak show off... but I dont see it that way u know.. naper la nak rasa camtu kan? jeles? to me its like sharing.. its helps kalau i would want to buy the same stuff...
of coz, my cousins' blog - Alia and Jessie.. I have been jessie's blog reader since the err livejournal era.. heeh.. she never fails to make me laugh in her writings! and she was also the one who got me addicted to surveys! Dah la, she's now studying in Melb.. so, we rarely have the chance to chat/talk.. her blog keeps me updated with her life in Melb! SO its important that she updates often ok makcik?
Alia, she must continue blogging ok? thats the only source of info I have to know if she and family doing great in Doha.. :) but, she's been busy with school! she owes me alot of pictures to out up in her blog! im also one of her 'novel' readers.. :P
Farah, a childhood fren that masa kecik2 jumpa like hari2... and now we are all grown up.. work and family.. her blog is the way I keep in touch with her.. walaupun la i can chat with her during day time.. tapi masalah bz and i nak cover line chatting lagi.. agak sukar! hehe.. and I never knew, she could write well in BM.. still impressed! hehe..
Lulu.. my colleague.... jarak meja, lompat satu partition jer dah sampai tempat dia.. :P but, Lulu is full with activities..! seronok la gak baca.. balik keja dah pukul 5pm, tapi esok pagi.. wah, sure ada citer baru... tak cukup citer face to face.. I kena baca blog kan.. ada gambar mah! She's also my source of MP3... namakan ajer lagu apa.. hehe... "Lulu, jgn benti eh.. tunggu i nak benti sesama.. hehe"
Yg lain2 tu, source of entertainment.. :P walaupun dah agak muak biler blog2 nak dijadikan terlampau personal.. cam apa tak puas hati ker suma nak tulis.. nak sound2 org ker.. or perli2.. or maki hamun di dlm blog... I agak lemah blog begitu.. once in a while its alrite.. but kalau la selalu sgt.. I bosan ok! hehe.. terus tak tgk dah..!
Aiyo, I have alot of shit in my mind gak.. i write bout it, but i dont publish.. :P 1 reason is that, time tgh marah.. macam2 tulis kan? and i dont want to regret saying stuff to ppl.. hurtful.. well, I care too much to even sakitkan hati org i marah.. words are very the pembunuh.. so be careful with your words..!
Amin's blog... Im glad its back! hehe.. lama woo mau kasi pujuk.. heheh.. been his fan ever since his college days.. :) and I was like "WOW" when he made this thumbnail in his blog that links to mine! mrs amin ashaari gitu! hehe... uish, tapi masa nak update blog, siap warning lagi.. "DO NOT DISTURB".. but I never listen!
aikk panjang pulak, takde niat pun nak update blog nih.. hehe..
tido, patutnya tido at 11am so i can wake up early cam semlm lagi.. muahah.. Amin lak yg dah tido.. :P So nite2!
eh, HR.. biler nak wat blog nih? hehe..
of coz, my cousins' blog - Alia and Jessie.. I have been jessie's blog reader since the err livejournal era.. heeh.. she never fails to make me laugh in her writings! and she was also the one who got me addicted to surveys! Dah la, she's now studying in Melb.. so, we rarely have the chance to chat/talk.. her blog keeps me updated with her life in Melb! SO its important that she updates often ok makcik?
Alia, she must continue blogging ok? thats the only source of info I have to know if she and family doing great in Doha.. :) but, she's been busy with school! she owes me alot of pictures to out up in her blog! im also one of her 'novel' readers.. :P
Farah, a childhood fren that masa kecik2 jumpa like hari2... and now we are all grown up.. work and family.. her blog is the way I keep in touch with her.. walaupun la i can chat with her during day time.. tapi masalah bz and i nak cover line chatting lagi.. agak sukar! hehe.. and I never knew, she could write well in BM.. still impressed! hehe..
Lulu.. my colleague.... jarak meja, lompat satu partition jer dah sampai tempat dia.. :P but, Lulu is full with activities..! seronok la gak baca.. balik keja dah pukul 5pm, tapi esok pagi.. wah, sure ada citer baru... tak cukup citer face to face.. I kena baca blog kan.. ada gambar mah! She's also my source of MP3... namakan ajer lagu apa.. hehe... "Lulu, jgn benti eh.. tunggu i nak benti sesama.. hehe"
Yg lain2 tu, source of entertainment.. :P walaupun dah agak muak biler blog2 nak dijadikan terlampau personal.. cam apa tak puas hati ker suma nak tulis.. nak sound2 org ker.. or perli2.. or maki hamun di dlm blog... I agak lemah blog begitu.. once in a while its alrite.. but kalau la selalu sgt.. I bosan ok! hehe.. terus tak tgk dah..!
Aiyo, I have alot of shit in my mind gak.. i write bout it, but i dont publish.. :P 1 reason is that, time tgh marah.. macam2 tulis kan? and i dont want to regret saying stuff to ppl.. hurtful.. well, I care too much to even sakitkan hati org i marah.. words are very the pembunuh.. so be careful with your words..!
Amin's blog... Im glad its back! hehe.. lama woo mau kasi pujuk.. heheh.. been his fan ever since his college days.. :) and I was like "WOW" when he made this thumbnail in his blog that links to mine! mrs amin ashaari gitu! hehe... uish, tapi masa nak update blog, siap warning lagi.. "DO NOT DISTURB".. but I never listen!
aikk panjang pulak, takde niat pun nak update blog nih.. hehe..
tido, patutnya tido at 11am so i can wake up early cam semlm lagi.. muahah.. Amin lak yg dah tido.. :P So nite2!
eh, HR.. biler nak wat blog nih? hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment