Monday, February 16

Al- Fatihah

When I first joined this company, my collogue was handling this one event for MAT-RADE. He made a lil mistake with the bookings and yada yada...

So somehow, MAT-RADE being an ass (as most of them are, so shut up bout asking me to joining that company ya para hadirin) called us up and none of my department was available in the office except for me. So, I HAD to go.

This lady, who was in charge of that event got super bengang with the situation and were asking for explanation.

Me, who was not responsible for the event and dun know a shit bout the event kena hadap with her kata2 and persoalan and tohmahan...

hmm.. tension giler coz, konon la org MAT-RADE ni terel sgt kan.. sesapa jer dia nak marah dia boleh nak marah... and its not fair for me rite?

I got back to my office... and went to Ad's room and wahhhhhhhhhhh nangis..! hehe.. sebab geram, apsal aku lak yang kena? Baru masuk nih..! Cesh... even my boss pun tau pasal nih...

Mamat yg punya salah tu, asik la tak dtg kerja... biler hari yg dia dtg tu.. he called me up to apologize.. Hmmphh..

So since aritu, I agak bengang with that lady for what she did.. but, as u know, I will always forgive.. and when I see her, i'll smile and tegur la..

And today, I heard a news that a lady on 17th floor with the name of Wan, passed away... wasnt sure who it was.. and kesamaan details pasal dorang mmg ada.. I asked my regular client from MAT-RADE, and she confirms that it is the same lady...

My heart just dropped..! I wish I could somehow mintak maaf of something to her.. well, mmg I was never rude to her.. or anything, but perasaan marah tu ada dlm hati...

She died of Leukemia...

Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya.. semoga dia berada ditempatkan bersama orang orang yang beriman. Amin.

Al-Fatihah.

No comments: