Today, I had another check up at the hospital.. This time was with Dr Mazidah, I did my blood test weeks ago but never had the chance to go for the review. Sbb always nak kill 2 birds with one stone, jumpa 2 doc at the same time.. mana dpt jack.. hospital tu dah ramai giler org..!
Anyways, the appointment was at 11am. so I tot since I got to get ready and siapkan Rayyan gak, I need to get up way early than I normally do, I mean when I only had myself to worry about. Jam dikunci pada pukul 730am.
I woke up around there, and Rayyan needed his first susu, and biler dah siap... I woke Amin up and minta he jaga Rayyan cos the lil guy tak nak tido balik. I got into the bathroom and showered. Then since he pooped, I gotta give summore time to let him finish his business. When he's done, clean that area and mandikan dia. Amin helped with dressing him up. Luckily by this time Amin pun dah siap mandi.
Sementara tu pulak, I had to pump so we can just bring his milk tak payah la susah2 nak cari a room for his feed kan. Lagipun, Ad baru je kasi the Allerhand bottle warmer hehe boleh la guna terus..! Oh, dpt la dalam 3.5oz. Aiyo, lepas dah mandi kena la dia nak susu lagi... hmm.. by this time we all mmg dah lepas the target time utk kita keluar umah.
Ni pun, diaper bag dah siap pack the nite before.
There were still lots of things that needed to be done. I mean small and remeh things like cleaning up the bottles (well that was daddy's department), cleaning up the room, the laundry, the diaper pail and macam2 la pulak.
Biler suma dah settle, I got dress and bawak la suma ke bawah. Amin installed the car seat and off we go!
Rayyan was behaving well in the car, slept most of the time. Amin dropped both of us off. Waited for him as he pegi park keta. Biler he sampai, pasang the baby carrier and to level 7 to see the doc. Mmg dah ramai org and I pun dah passed my time, so I told the nurse since lambat lagi, we'll go have our breaskfast at the cafe dulu.
Got back to the clinic, was still ada orang lain punya turn, Rayyan again minum susu and by the time abis.. it was already my turn. Yeay..!
Doctor was happy to see me. She said Im looking good. Wow. Not that kind la, cam nampak sihat la kan. Wat the check and blood pressure, everythings doing great. Now we got to set balik the intake for my thyroxine je pulak. I gotta go see her in another 6 months time. Sempat lagi dia pesan, kalau u pregnant lagi, datang awal! hehe.. Insyallah! See she's all positive that I could get pregnant again!
Took my ubat and paid.. and chowzy! Alhamdulillah, Rayyan behaved well all the way home. Only masa nak beli makan, he dah lapar, nasib baik ada susu lebih lagi. Ye, kami sempat gedik2 bergambar. I had a good time. Oh wait, sebenarnya we had a lil secret, ingat nak gi The Curve ok! hehe.. to get more Lamaze toy and also a book for Rayyan. Tapi alangkah sbb H1N1 ni, bapak Rayyan cancel plan terus. Mak Rayyan sedih. hehe.. tapi mmg pun tak patut pegi. Mak Narisha tau, mmg habis la aku nanti! Jadinya, mak Rayyan layan feel kat kedai farmasi dlm SJMC tu je la.. hehe.. jadi la tu... tu pun ada hati lagi nak membeli. Camna la kalau dah abis pantang kan?
eh, tau tak, sgt la haussssssssssssss sehari berjalan2 ok... wah sedap nya kalau dpt segelas coke bersama AISSSSSS... hishh..
Hehe. Enjoy the pics!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Wahhh.. mak dah start gedik balik dahh... mak got her groove back! hehe
Oh biler balik, my mom came home with lots of cute sleepsuits for Rayyan, and the baby box from Mothercare that Ive been wanted. Tapi dia beli yg Winnie the pooh punya, coz dia tak suka the one i want, sabar je la... takpe, duit dia.. hehe comel la gak pun sebenarnya.. more classy. oh, also a bath tub punya seat to help us mandi kan Rayyan... so he can use the bath tub yg But belikan tu.. yeay!
Wow, my baby is now 3 weeks.. its been 3 weeks already ok... Huuuuuuu... I dont want him to grow so fast... uwa... physically he is la, good thing.. hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment