Thursday, June 4

My dear, Rayyan Ilhan

Thank you everyone for all the lovely wishes, presents and those who came to visit us. We appreciate it alot. 

:) 

Life has changed. Its more meaningful, than it ever was.  He's my precious. 

It all started on the 29 May, I had period pain and sgt nak buang air besar in the morning at 6am. Went back and forth to the bathroom for almost an hour. I managed to sleep at around 7am. 

12pm, I woke up from my sleep. Was still having the mestrual pain-like, and pegi lagi toilet. Time ni, I discovered that I was bleeding. Called up my mom and told her. Auntie Anin and Kak Juju mintak I terus pegi ke hospital and so we did. 

We met the same nurse masa the false alarm.. hehe.. she was with me to monitor the baby's heart rate and also the contractions. By this time, I was still bleeding and already 2cm dilated. Sadly no strong contractions. 

My auntie Not came again with his son, Afiq. They were waiting for me at the waiting room la kan :P 

My gynae at that time was bz with another case, in the operating room. Had to wait for her come and check. But, terlampau bz.. she just mintak the nurse to inform me that I will need to be induced. 

Bah! 

She told me the procedure and since my parents was on thier way. I mintak to wait coz I want to see them first. Luckily they got in on time. Around 745pm. The nurse called and asked me to masuk and start with my labour. Around this time gak Amin went to bayar deposit and kira dah admit la ke hospital nih. 

Giler takut... I was given the ubat to terus buang air besar. Heh. Gosh, that thing work like exactly 10mins, just how the nurse said it would! hehe. Another nurse came in to prepare my induce thingy. Letak ubat Pitocin dlm drip. So by right, the opening will bukak by 1cm every hour. 

Im not sure at wat time, maybe at 10pm, Dr Delaila came and check on me. Tgk byk mana nak dilate and she said to the nurse -  "Im going to break her bag" Or something like that la.. sapa nak ingat....? ahaha.. so I was like WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! scary shitt! but, hey... I didnt feel a thing! hehehe.. drama swasta jer.. hhehe.. so the water just came out like that.. Wahh.. 

Then Ive started to feel the pain. I didnt take any drugs. Didnt want to. Oi, giler kan? Last2 we tot if we want to any drugs, it might as well take th Epi. I agreed to that, coz Epi takkan effect the baby when he comes out. 

I was in pain for a good 2 hours, and deciding wether to take the Epi or not. Hehehe.. and yes! One of the best decision Ive ever made! Hahah... Epi is a fren y'all! 

By this time, it was already 4cm dilated. They called up the Doc to my epi. Gosh, when she came, Amin had to leave the room. Gosh, I was alone with a blur sotong nurse. I was shakin the whole process ok! I didnt know what to expect. I only know WHERE it will be. But wat bothers me is that I dont know and cant see wat the toot was going on on my back. Damn! Dah la masa dia sampai tu tgk Monters Inc! 

I still felt the contrations later. But it goes off slowly, and yes.... I still CAN feel the pain.. but it wasnt so bad as before. It was bearable. Alhamdulillah. 

I still coudnt sleep. Amin was sleeping. Around 12 sumthing I was already 5cm dilated.  I keep on telling my mom on my status. 

Sekali, Uncle Lili, Mom, Kak Juju and Auntie Anin masuk into my labour room! Weee!! Heheh.. best giler... just to say hi and see how I was doing! 

At 2:30am, I was already 7cm dilated. Fast kan? furios tak sgt... Haha lawak ngong! The nurse came and brought in a few stuff and started setting up the place... I ignored her continue watching TV. Macam2 Aznil... yes I remember coz there was no remote with me, Amin was asleep and the nurse pun boleh usha tgk sama time dia tgh prepare. Haha. 

3:30am, the nurse checked me again and and this time I was already 8cm... waaaahhh!! She got out, and prepare more stuff... at around 3:45am, she said to me.. 

"Ok, kita try push sekarang ya?"

Yaaauuuzzzzaaaa! Giler cuak, cam tak prepare... sebelum tu mmg dah puas minum air selusuh... tinggalkan skit jer utk future kononnya. 

Since I was on Epi, I cant realy rasa the contractions to start 'pushing'... coz biler nak push tu la, u kena rasa contractions... baru la push, and baru la the baby will move... 

for a 15mins pushing... sempat lagi clear kan ngan nurse "how the hell do you 'push' la wey?" heheh she explained and even turned off the Epi so I can rasa the contractions... Hoowooo

i was shivering like mad...! I guess I was sooo sooo nervous... didnt know wat to expect...Luckily I had my coach with me.. hehe.. he was the one who helped me to senangkan the process... made me visualize how to push... :P 

The nurse said that I need to get the baby out by half and hour... if not akan di vacuum.. lagi la we tried harder.. then she called my Doc. She came and masukkan her jari and asked " Can you feel that?" " Thats where your baby head is now is" 

Woo ok, mmg tak jauh.. so I build up confidence.. and also by then.. No more stopping for breath.. I need to continously pushing... few minutes after that lil Rayyan was OUT! Hehe.. He cried, and I cried.. tears of happiness and cam tak percaya that this is happening.. My baby is here to see us! Such a magical moment... 

So Amin went to follow him... and the nurse pun start membuat semua menda yg diperlukan.. doctor pun sama.. I guess I was so tired that I just baring situ and looked at Rayyan. 

Amin pun sambil mengarah ke kiblat, and mengazankan kat telinga Rayyan. Wow, Im so proud of him.. :) 

Tak lama pastu, i started to muntah, ye la, lepas Epi sure akan muntah. Sian nurse tu sibuk jer nak tunjuk "Here's your baby.. Look, Hes a boy.....yada yada..." 

And I went, " Kak, jap jap... UWwwwwekkk!" Hahaaha... sian dia semangat kan tunjuk baby baru i kat i yg sibuk lagi nak muntah... bistu, camna kak nak tahan muntah? 

BabyRayyan was all wide awake from the start...  Dah siap bersihkan dia, I rest for an hour there till they transfer me to my ward... The nurse pun bgtau the berita to my family... :)Baby Rayyan greeted them with "Uhhh"... SO cute!  They all pegi ikut Rayyan to the nursery... Kak Juju even took his one hour old photo.. 

Amin tak sempat sehari... infact still in the labour room, asked when will we have the 2nd one? Muahaha..  With Epi, no prob baby! heheh.. 

I thank Allah for this beautiful gift to our family... He's such a good boy since dlm perut lagi... and also funny too! :) 

Rayyan Ilhan b Amin 
30 May 2009
4:12am
2.89kg
3.55cm
Sime Darby Medical Centre, Selangor

<3

3 comments:

m r z ' 7 7 said...

CONGRATS DEAR!
yupp he definately is adorable..
lil precious ones are just heart melting..

being a mummy is a great feeling arent it! enjoy parenthood yea!

glad that everything went well for u! :) congrats again guys!

take care mummy!
much luv from me n naddy..

m r z ' 7 7 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
m r z ' 7 7 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.