Tuesday, July 22

LV Speedy Cherrie

I can still remember, when I was younger, my mom had so many bags, shoes and also sunnies from Dior, Versace, Nina Ricci... and gosh, the rest I cant remember... These were her favourite brands...

And she bought all that herself...

she must be somewhere my age now to start buying all those stuff.... I wonder myself, how she got all that money from.... hehehe

she said "for a start, things were alot cheaper before.... and I used to travel alot.."

aayy mummy... so lucky la u...! well, she's also the type pandai cari duit one.. ada jer project dia.. eheh...

Skang nih, I am eyeing on this LV Speedy bag... heheh I fell in love with the classic one, which i just found out that my auntie has one (adoiii cuci mata- and yaya, yes ur mom...)

until i found this one....

Cherry...

isnt it cute?

I also have a fren who sells brand new and used branded bags... and have all the stuff on her facebook album... and she's selling it at RM3,000.00...!

aiiyooo mana can afford that now? summore, not brand new ok...? second hand gitu...

cuci mata jer la akak tau.... tapi pretty and cute rite?

pls, god (or Hubby Boo).....

I WANT ONE!!!

Hubby boo thinks the bag is pretty too.. I like... :D

Tell me what u think.... ;) Is there any other bags that I shud start go goo goo ga ga about?





Uwaaa...!! must have...!
toodles... muax!

No comments: