Tuesday, July 22

I need a break

hey hey mey heyy

Lately, I am having such a %#%#$^%#$^ in the office... Story? hmm too malas to even write it all in here... but, as usual, I am gonna ignore... be happpy with all the good things that are going in me life :D

so, screw them! hehhe they are not worth all my effort to fix it...

Honestly here, me no semangat like before to work.. I've been delaying stuff and feeling like so malas... hey, we all do come to this somewhere in worklife...

Being an insomniac now, doesnt help ok...

God knows how tired and sleepy I am but I cant put my head down... hence I sleep late and of coz, late to work... gosh, its getting late every day... heheh.. But, I will make up for it la... I promise everyday to sleep early and wake up early... but, here I am now.... hihh...

So yesterday, I thought... I was the one who needs to change... make something new... and preferably doesnt involve money... heheh

so i started to clean up my workstation and pindah2 kan a few things so, it will all look new :) and I am so happy with how it turned out... :D

here are some pics...

I hope, and seriously am looking forward to go to office esok!





heheh nitey... I will go to bed now...

daaaaaa...

No comments: