Thursday, July 24

Hair Frizzy Hair

My hair is all frizzy mizzy...

yes, I've only done one or maybe twicehair treatment in my life... coz, its expensive... or maybe, I never realy like the idea of having RM200 (the most) on hair everymonth... tu dah kira lari gak la budgetku nanti...


My last shampoo was Loreal... It worked well like 2 years ago... but, I stopped having all the volume and frizzy mizzy gotten real bad... and summore, dandruff?

Apakah? Whykah? Pls la jn ckp stres... sbb i dun feel it.. i mean the rest... or maybe im just denying... hmm

Anyways, last month, I went to Shin at Cineleisure... mmg niat di hati nih nak beli a good one.. better than loreal...

So I chose LAKME... Haf u heard of it? Its all natural... so, yes... I am just trying on this... heheh.. nasib la kan.. mana tau.... But I love it, the smell... and I can manage the my fringe... and only part belakang tu jer la....

LAKME K-THERAPY REPAIR REVITALIZING SHAMPOO


And also a must... I bought this too!

LAKME K-THERAPY REPAIR NOURISHING MASK

I prefer this too, than the one i used before.... Kerastase... This one is less errr... oillyy.. and i just love the texture and also the result it gives my hair... Its not that sticy at all....



Dandruff is still alone, but not as much as I used o have... so Goodie....


Babybliss Pro TT Tourmaline Spring Curling Iron

Here's my aim..! heheh.. I want to get this.. the sooner I can... heheh... I will try..

Ina, jom gi Low Yat jom? eheheheh

Kalau dah giler esok nih, mau kita pegi gak ni kan... heheh...

Nite all, Im sleepy







No comments: