I wish I can write as much as did masa Rayyan dulu. Sorry Aydan, masa sangat mencemburui kita. Hehe but I will still try as much as I can.
Aydan is 7months old now. He has taken all his jab sampai takat ni, termasuk la the optional ones. The last time we checked he was 7.5kg at 6months old. Growing so well this little one.
Masih sama seperti his usual self, manja teramat. Hehe with me especially, now he likes to play with daddy too. He loves his Abang, that's for sure! Of course, Abang is so in love him it him too. They make each other laugh, boleh main sesama. I hope & think that they'll be best brothers til the end. InsyaAllah.
Bab makan, he's still on breastmilk. Still feed at night tho I'm planning to wean him off. He's eating well too, Eats everything that we prepare for him... Servings pun dah bertambah. His favourite are bananas, sweet potato & porridge with carrots, chicken and broccoli. Least fave pulak is apple. I'm thinking to write another post about his home made purees.
At 6months, he can sit unsupported. Now he's learning how to crawl. Slowly, he's getting no the hang of it. He now can Pick up small things with his tiny fingers and straight into his mouth. Tho maybe a little more practise would be better.
Well, that's all about adik for now. Till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment