Hi Everybody!
Rayyan is officially off diapers! Yeay!
We started way before... but I wasnt consistent because I was heavily pregnant. Then, he kind of got the idea of going to the potty. By night time, I dah pakaikan dia diaper, takut dia tak pandai nak control masa tidur. Masa siang pulak, the distance from our home to his school could take up about an hour, memang tak berani nak ambil risiko.
Then tak lama lepas tu, when Aydan arrived... Rayyan didn't want to cooperate. He insisted on diapers. Aiyak!
So recently, a week before he started going back to school again, I decided to train him one more. He had a few 'accidents' and then terus he asked for diapers. We encourage him & told him that he's doing a great job :) Kasi la semangat. Memang betul, just go all out je terus. This time, walaupun waktu malam tetap dia tak pakai diaper tapi dia berjaya! Only on the 3rd night ada 'accident' sikit la on OUR bed! hehe Masa keluar jalan-jalan pun, I took the risk to not let him wear the diaper. Ada jugak sekali je accident dekat Mothercare. Tapi lepas tu dah takde lansung.
I still keep on reminding him if he wants to go "shishi". It annoys him! Haha. He would normally reply "No Thanks!" My silly baby!
Nowadays, he doesn't need me to assist him any more. He can do all by himself. Even his teacher told me that he can go to the loo himself. Wow kan! Im so proud of him!
I've been teaching him to shishi while duduk, well I forgot that he's a boy and boys pee while standing. Just yesterday I saw him doing it... I was like "Oh gosh, he is a big boy now!" Amin said he didn't teach him that, I figured maybe he learned in school(?)
He has no problem with 'No 2' too :) While doing 'No 2' just now, I went in to prepare mandi for Aydan... he suddenly asked me "Hey, where's my newspaper?" Hahah mana la dia belajar, budak bertuah tu!
Untuk keselamatan tilam, I put a layer of the laundry plastic cover on his mattress & on top of it is a muslin towel to serap air kalau dia shishi dalam tidur.
I know its a little too late to potty train him but I'm so proud of him! Within days, he can go completely without the diapers. +proud mummy+
No comments:
Post a Comment