Friday, February 24

I miss blogging. I could not find time to sit and blog like I used to. This is sad.

Or even if I have the time, my laptop will be occupied by none other than my little one. Hihi. He watches Elmo's World - daily! Tak cukup tu, layan jugak YouTube di iPad.

Tsk Tsk Tsk Rayyan, Rayyan, Rayyan...

He'll be turning 33 months in a few days time. Kindda hard to kira since there's not 30th in February! Hihi.

At this point he has a wide vocabulary knowledge, but still haven't really spoken a sentence or hold a conversation with us. But he can ask 'where' questions. For example, if I were to pick him up from the sitter and once we reached home he will cari and ask for his Dad.

"Where's Dad?"

Or when he could'nt find his toys or susu.

"Where's susu? Where did it go?" Ain't he cute? hihi


Or when he's outside at night, he'll look up in the sky and ask,

"Where's the moon? There Moon"

if he can't find moon & he'd go

"Where did it go?"

He can call his sitter, whose name is Desi, as Ay-si :)

Calls Amin's Uncle as Fa-fa, which was supposed to be Papa.

Starting this Monday, we are sending him to a Pre-school. A 3-hour session at Kizsports & Gym near our place. We think that it's time that he should mix around with his peers lah. He doesn't have problem socializing, but its good to have friends to learn & play with. Asik main sorang-sorang, kesian jugak.

We are not pressuring him to study and learn. Not at all. I think he's doing great now, learning at his own pace. Other that socializing being the main factor, we'd like him to have some activities on his own. Be independent.

Heck, its only 3 hour session for 3 days saja. A bit pricey, I agree. But its alot cheaper than Tumble Tots. Oh well, whatever it takes for our little man.

I was reluctant to send him to play group like Gymboree, where parents need to participate. We do that all the time at home kan. Gurau senda di pagi raya. I am not fond of that lah.

Or maybe it was me who tak nak socialize :P

We'll see how that turns out. Hope he'll have a good time. If he's not than we wont force la kan.

So till my next post.

Adios!



No comments: