Salam.
It's the 30th today, and it is marks the 30th month since Rayyan was born :) Yes, time flies. Haha there I go again.
I have not been updating bout him for sometime now. Apologize for that. I hardly get the chance to.
Well, firstly he a BOY now, yeah a boy! He's into cars and messy and you know all those stuff that boys do.
He loves watching shows like Mickey Mouse, Chuggington, Thomas and as for movies, he's into Cars 2, Ice Age, Beauty & The Beast. Anything else, he will be shouting "Queennnn, Queeeennnn" means he wants to watch Lightning McQueen from Cars :P So don't even try to trick him with other movies coz, he will go on merengek "Queeennn... Queeenn" until dia nampak muka si Lightning McQueen tu.
It's been a month, that he's wean off from breastmilk. It was kindda hard during the 1st week, dia akan wake up around 4am for milk and mengamuk not being entertainted by us. Of course, I will also be up to pujuk and told him that its enough and he's a big boy now. Lama-lama dia faham juga, and jarang sangat dah bangun tengah-tengah malam for susu. More sleep time for him and ME too :) And later, he still tries now and them to see if he's allowed to have some more. Dad selalu kesian suruh I give in jer, tapi I got to be the strong one here. Sekarang, he just wants to be near 'it' and not even try to have a 'taste' anymore. Yes, I am proud of him to be able to understand and 'control' himself.
Dia masih belum lafaz 2-3 perkataan or make a sentence yet, but I am impress with his vocabs. He learns alot from Youtube and people around him. These are a few examples of words he knows
1) Shapes: Triangle, Square, Star, Circle
2) Vehicles : Truck, Car, Bicycle, Train, Van, Bus, Motorcycle (but you only hear cycle)
3) Food : Ice Cream, Banana, Apple, Cupcake
4) Animals : Cat, Dog, Duck, Pig, Chick, Fish, Bird (pronounce as Board), Frog
5) Malay words : Habis, Susu (Shushu), Sakit(Akit),
6) Names : Mom(For everyone including me), Dad(Only for his Dad), Tok (for my dad, Atok), Papa (for Uncle Mat), Mickey (Mouse), Lightning McQueen (Queen), Mo (Elmo & Nemo),
He used to be afraid of his tents, but since last Hari Raya Haji, he overcame his fears and now has a good time in his tent. I letak alas, cushions and dia pulak bawak masuk his 'friends' the dolphin & shamu, Elmo, cars and just anything else he likes. See, such a grown up.
Likes: Chocolates, Pisang be it la goreng, kerepek, the fruit - he loves pisang, to spend hours in the tub, Choo choo train where he now can pasang sendiri landasannya, berangan bila tgk show lepas tu dia pegi one corner and ikut balik apa orang tu buat. Amboi Hehe. iPad is his friend which he calls, Ah-Pad.
Dislikes : Hat unless its really panas, Selimut, Bantal when tidur, anything new, slides or swings- he prefers to run and see the surroundings
Alritey, these are all that I could think of. Will update real soon, with pictures if possible.
By the way, Rayyan's dad wiil be going for another surgery to take out a tube from the last surgery. Please pray that all will go smoothly. Thanks :)
Take care everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment