awanpurple is my sanctuary. A place where I go to escape, where I release (almost) all of my thoughts, my fears, my wants, my triumphs, my desires...my me and let them run free, without the rest of the world knowing. Because the world doesn't matter - only those who matters to me matter. To them I welcome you to my most inner me.
Saturday, January 1
010111
Some binary codes huh? hehe
Wishing you a Happy New Year... May this year brings all the happiness, love, peace, wealth and health to each and everyone of us...
Azam tahun lepas was for me not to be late... yes, I'm always a late comer... hehe but I managed to improve on that... not every event I was early, but better than previous yearssss.. hehe..
Azam tahun baru....?
Right after Rayyan turns 2 years old, I will start DIETING! Woohoo! Good luck to me.. :) Also, will decide whether I will go back to work or not, and if not... I will have to think of what I will do for side income :)
Tahun yang banyak fikir nampaknya... hehe..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment