Thursday, October 28

Red Velvet Cake

my birthday cake :) 
Have I told u that it's my fave cake at the mo?

I have now got 2 recipes from trusted sources So I hope it will turn out good.

Amin promised to get me the KitchenAid Artisan mixer when I manage to sell my first RV cake! Hehe.

It will def look great in my kitchen. Woah, I'll be having my own kitchen! I can't believe I said that :) well, of course I am excited. I will cook and bake my boys' favorites everyday! Air tangan isteri/ibu, adalah yang terbaik aceh. InsyaAllah.

But, for now I am so excited about these recipes. Both looks kindda the same to me. More or less je ingredients dia. We'll see.

Thanks to ex-primary classmate, Sara, who gave me one of the recipes. I first gave mine that I found from the Internet to her and both our cakes hancur! Hehe.

Wish me luck ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Farah . 5577 said...

wow.. bestnye.. gud luck sha!

[purple_clouds] said...

thanks Farah :) yeah, ni la dia bila mood dah datang.. :P

esok nak buat pancake for breakie, karipap for tea :P