Friday, November 13

My dream... for now :)

This might be new to some, but I've always loved to bake. I just never had the chance :P

Ye lah, if I have the time there's so much that I'd like to do as hobby. I love to sew. I love to cook. I love to bake. I like to manage house too.

Anyways...

When I was younger, I have an aunty who is very good with baking. Dia belajar baking and beli all her baking stuff kat US masa dia duduk kat sana and she even made me a teddy chocolate cake on my 9th Birthday. Wah suka time tu. She used to have a catalog of cake designs and I tak abis2 la membelek catalog tu asal pegi umah dia. Konon wish that one day, I pandai la nak buat. Semenjak itu lah, angan2 ku mula terbina...

Hasrat atau minat ni dah lama terpendam.

Skang, telah menjadi kenyataan. Alhamdulillah. :)

Seiring dgn itu, saya bercita-cita... bermimpi2.. untuk mendapatkan this super sexy stand mixer! Mak aih! Sangat la lawa!! To die for! Dont you think so?

It's the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer.

Woot! Woot!

Here are the colours to choose from.

Indecisive person that I am. I still can't decide on which colour (konon) kalau nak beli tu. Hehe. Berangan dulu. Apa salahnya?

I kind of like the 'Majestic Yellow' and Amin likes 'Matt Grey'.

But I guess in the end, it depends on the colour of my future (aceh) kitchen. Right? Whether I want it to blend in or totally outstanding! I wont pick white or black coz, having suma colours nih.. takde maknanya!

Jom tgk gambar2 mixer ni dlm kitchen... I can't wait!

This is also a nice colour!

Red pun cantik, tapi tak hmm menarik perhatian ku

Wah, simple nya kan?

Nampak tak mana dia? Hehehehe... Woww! Lawa! I suka!

Lagi2 kalau ada island gitu. I nak yang marble kind boleh? Eh citer lain pulak nih :P
Soooo cutee yang nih!

Kalau ada nih, boleh asik kerja nak bake jer nih... keja lain tak wat nih... heheh

Click here to read a review on this product.

InsyaAllah. Kalau rezeki tu, dapat jua nanti kan? Kita kumpul duit slow2. Awal2 pun watper kot kan. Dapur pun takde lagi.

BTW, kat Gardens its RM2899 Whoaah! Kalau kat US ratus2 jer... :P

Credit to the owner of these (one, two, three, four, five, six) pics! Byk lagi gambar yg best2.... tak tido malam nanti nak memilih! Hehe.

Also a video buat lagi meleleleeehhh...


Ya, mmg tak sabar dah!

No comments: