Tuesday, January 27

Nursery Ideas

I spent my Saturdays and Sundays yang lepas to collect all these pictures... It gives me ideas for the lil boy... tapi takley nak all out sgt kot, as we still dont have our own house... but, nuthing can stop me from dreaming rite? hehe....

I have a few more collections in Amin's lappie.. i will upload those as well bile ada time nanti ok?

So, enjoy and berangan la bersama with these pictures ya? Feel free to leave comments.. appreciate your thots.. :D

+i love this room, and also the storage furniture... tapi I guess, you need a big room to have this deco kan?+

+rasa2nya barang from this room byknya from IKEA kan? like the laci, cot, carpet, table hhe.. I would also like to put up his name like dat, or just kat his cot.. +

+a simple almari with changing mat.. I like the idea of simplicity.. hanya menda2 yg perlu sahaja+

+u see the shelves unit there, where u can letak soft toys, books, radio and things like dat? I just love them! +

+oohh I love this storage almari.. if you know where to get it.. tell me ya? IKEA gak ker? So kemas looking.. +

+nice huh? maybe for a girl... and then, manalah dia letak barang2 dia yg lain? hehe.. casa impian tul! +

+ni pun comel, tapi cam ala ala tak practical sgt la kan.. i just think we'll have more stuff nanti..+

+i love those kind of cot, simple, with great designs kat alas suma kan? the design on the wall pun memainkan peranan..+

+ni rasa cam homey skit.. :) shud i get the moses basket as well? hheeh..+

+ohh, actually this is for Farah, hehe.. maybe idea dia for ms lil naddy nanti.. hehe..+


+i like this room sebab sgt terang and bersih looking... cam best jer.. wat semangat jer tgk cara dia susun barang dlm laci tu kan? hehe i think you can get the boxes in IKEA kot?+

Ok, ni jer gambar for now.. Ill be back with MOREEE!! kena pilih2 lagi.. hehe.. I got to go and mandi and siap2 to BSC... the kedai that we are going to is OPEN today... so yeay! 

Kalau sempat/rajin, malam nih we will show ya this project kay? hehe.. 

Bye! 

No comments: