Tuesday, January 13

I cant wait for tonite!

Are you a fan of Survivor? Hehe... 

Once upon a time... I fell in love with Survivor... esp because, wait, its a fun show and exciting games... hehee.. it was beacuse of Rob Boston! hehe... Comel2 secomel2 nya... What year was that huh? But I know it was on every Friday on NTV7, will lepak at my nenek's place in Taman Tun and tgk citer tu with Jessie! hehe.. Best giler kan Jech? Hehe.. 

So, here is him.. hehe... 



But, I started to hate him.. ok ok hate is a big word.. I got really annoyed when he hooked up with Amber... another Survivor gal... Euw.. nyampah ok, like baru pertama kali bercinta! Pls la ok! 

For the past few weeks, Amin DLed the latest, 17th Season of Survivor.. eheh.. and tersangkut la pulak kitaorg ngan the show... Mmg giler best la this episode.. suspen pun ya gak... trick and game2 yg sgt best! YOU watch it too! 


This time, Kat Africa lagi... hehe.. bersepah gajah, ular and 'semut' hehe.. Skang baru la tau, ada Exile Island... Where ada pondok nih... biler u are sent (if your group kalah, and the group yg menang will choose 1 person from your group) to Exile Island, alone. There you will get 2 options. 

1) Comfort - Where they will be given the key to the pondok and there, ada hammock and fruits, cloth... so agak 'selesa' la sementa di situ

2) Clue to Immunity Idol - Yg ni pulak, they will be given a map... to cari the hidden immunity Idol. This idol, you can simpan and biler kat tribal council, you boleh guna like the immunity rantai tu... so, votes for you will not be counted. Biler you dah ada, you have the right to tell ppl, or just keep it to yourself. Best kan? hehe. 

For this season, im a fan of Matty! hehe.. comel kan? and then, a bit ngek ngok in some decisions and acts eheh.. but, dia yg paling cool and antara physically yg paling kuat..  tapi agak emo skit..! Ada gf, and sayang gf giler bab! ish..! haha Amin jeles? sudah tentu... 

Kitaorg dah abis tgk almost all of the episodes... and only tonite will gonna watch the 2hours finalle! hehe.. best nya.. tu yg tak sabar...! I wanna see how it ended. and Im quite happy, with the final 5.  Coz ada Matty! hehe..  

Actually, I dah tau sapa the winner is.. the 2nd and 3rd place.. even the 4th and 5th..! haha.. suma ni sbb mmg kecoh kan, I wanted to add this application in FB, sekali terbaca daaaaa... cesh! hehe... 

For now, I can say that I am happy with the result.. well, the winner la.. tapi kena tgk finalle dulu... ppl can change... ! Tibe2 jadi jahat pulak in the end kan? hehe.. I will have to senyap gak la, coz, Amin still nak secret! So, I haf to keep quite all the way masa show ni... nanti kang he can predict sapa menang kan... :P 


Survivor yg mmg korang kena tgk! hehe I loike! 

No comments: