Hi y'all..
As promised to Alia... here are the pics of my Charm Bracelet... :)
It is from Thomas Sabo.. Ive been in love with it since Atty showed me the catalog... damn! its addictive... Thomas Sabo is from Germany, so when I was there, we sibuk cari la the kedai. I tot at first tak nak beli.. saja nak tgk2 jer..
Then I got a call from my parents.. they told me to BUY ANYTHING that I want.. they will pay for them.. hehehe.. happy giler time tu.. of course la i tak nak abuse the privilege.. but.. Thomas Sabo is all that i want kan.. hehehe.. i told them bout it, and mom said "ok.. just buy if u like....." while i WAS IN THE SHOP!
As promised to Alia... here are the pics of my Charm Bracelet... :)
It is from Thomas Sabo.. Ive been in love with it since Atty showed me the catalog... damn! its addictive... Thomas Sabo is from Germany, so when I was there, we sibuk cari la the kedai. I tot at first tak nak beli.. saja nak tgk2 jer..
Then I got a call from my parents.. they told me to BUY ANYTHING that I want.. they will pay for them.. hehehe.. happy giler time tu.. of course la i tak nak abuse the privilege.. but.. Thomas Sabo is all that i want kan.. hehehe.. i told them bout it, and mom said "ok.. just buy if u like....." while i WAS IN THE SHOP!
apa lagi? i bought 3 charms and the bracelet itself. its a bit cheaper there... but not many la.. :) I still burned 205 euro :P.. barang paling mahal i pernah beli.. :P
So here it is...




heheh I LOVE THOMAS SABO!
getting the eiffel tower soon...
since my bday is next month... now u know wat to get for me ya? ehehe
take care... bye..
im off to office
bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment