My birthday is just a err a few weeks away... :) And I have never created even a single birthday wishlist in my entire life. Mama and Abah just knew what I wanted. So, hooray to them..! hehe. Well, of course there were some yang I tot.. " Ok, thanks but why this one?" (whispered to myself of course je la.. ) hehe.. mean i know, but I was just being err honest.. hehe.. somehow, in the end.... I totally fell in love with them... They know what's best for me.. (aahh LOVEY!)
Ohh.. did I tell you that I will be 27 this year? yikess!
So here we go...
Narisha's 2008 Birthday Wishlist
One... Thomas Sabo Charms, you guessed it didn't you? Pandai u ollss..
+Eiffel Tower + But this will be the present for myself. Hehe. Cheap2 one. RM 99.00 for this little charm. Wanted to get it in Paris but could not find the shop.

Nama pun dah + 'lucky' charm + so atas dua ni saja yang menarik perhatian ku. I should have one of those lucky charms. [RM 99 each]
+ Camera +- need to say more? Must have! [RM259.00]
+ Red heart + So lovely yea? [RM 259.00]

+ Dragonfly + yeap I actualy fancy dragonfly more than butterfly :) Cute kan? [RM 198.00]



+ Shoe + selection. Top is my favourite, but Atty has that one alredy... 2nd, would match my 'bag'.. and 3rd is also pretty... :) [RM 298.00/ RM 149.00/RM 149.00]
Nice ya? Love Charm [RM 398.00]
+ Birthstone - June + :) My birthday [RM 149.00]
+ Air Balloon + with a lil heart shape. Erm, I think it looks cute. That's all. [RM259.00]
I like kitty + cats +, but I dun realy like this shape. Maybe I'll just wait. [RM 199.00]
.... and...............
Two... M.A.C cosmetics... :) ah lovey!
I am so into M.A.C!!
[ Eye Shadow :Neo Sci-fi ] - I love earth colours/bronze/gold eye shadow... Colours ni sajes yg menariks untukkus...
[ Mascara : Plush Lash ] - Cepat dan mudah.
[Powder/Blush Brush: Fafi] - I just want a good blush brush. I dun really like the one I am using. So big and the serpihan of the blush selalu sepah. Dun like la. and its FaFI!
[Bag Classic : Carry All M.A.C] - A bag that can carry all my make up and brushes. Ohh lovely. I just love to have a bag for everything. Heheh. I think this is the nicest one from their collection.
.... and...............
Three... The best love storybook you have ever read. Or just any good love related books from my favourite author - Paulo Coelho

Four.... A good and comfy shoes... Preferably from Nine West. Of course, a bag that goes with it. HEHE... melampau! Wah terlebih sudah!
Ohhh and he list goes on...
Five... Sony Vaio Laptop - Black. Oh pretty!
I have two choices... A black one & red. They also have it in pink, but toooo girly la... Bleh jadi bosan nanti. But, I might change my mind. Who knows? Anyways, for now... my fave is this black. Lawa. Akak sukak!VGN-CR32G/B - RM 3,488.00
VGN-CR35G/L - RM 4,488.00
I have always wanted a laptop kan?m Huuu.. I will buy for myself, when all my hutang dah habis. :) hehe.
Ohh... no need cakes pls, coz I dun realy eat birthday cakes... I just want chocolate mini (mini ok) cupcakes from +wondermilk+... coz they are the best...!
Wah best betul making this wish list kan? Never knew... :)
Oh, my brother's birthday is coming up this Saturday. What should I get him? Please help me on this.
Well, these are just it.. :) Hope u like this entry.
Me got to go and have my beauty sleep. Aish. I will be the first to get up esok. :(
Take care all. Nite!
No comments:
Post a Comment