Here as you can see.. my lil Kha nieces and nephew.
Khalis doing that "rota" thing he got from "Zombie Kampung Pisang"
So that's me with my giler lama nak siap blazer... in hmm... supposed to be the house of the ghost in MATRADE (the store room)
That's our lil kitty Chase.. siap lentok kat tangan tu!
Me doing that pouting shit.. hehe. dah tua dah. dulu lawa lagi. hehe. *also showing of my hi-lites la tu...
So anyways, a bit of a good news, I have already a confirmed staff of me comp. hehe.. Alhamdulillah.
And tomorrow will be my last event, and no more after that! yi pee kay yay! :P And on Monday, we the cousins akan perrgi ke Sunway Lagoon utk bersuka ria.. hehe. nice! Ya, you know, if you ada sure lagi best kan... so we'll have plans when you come back ok?!
Im so looking forward for that, no only coz i will have my break since working my ass off since Raya, but I get to lepak with my cousins yg ku rindui..! 13of em ok!
oklah... I hope I'll take pics then.. and post em up here.
love love bye bye!
^sha>
No comments:
Post a Comment